great taste!

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on Aug 08, 2014

like it! will buy again

Excellent product!

Posted by 5177405436627027755 on Sep 30, 2014

Taste very nice, I really liked it!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

Very good! Will buy again!

Yum! Favourite protein powder

Posted by 5048152463872422398 on Jan 29, 2016

I really like this protein powder, the flavour reminds me of my favourite snack as a kid (Strawberry YoGo for any Australians reading!). I make mine with 15grams of the powder, 50ml of almond milk, water and ice and then blend. It's great for breakfast and helps keep me full. It does have a slight artificial aftertaste but it does not bother me.

Great Strawberry Taste to Mix Thing Up.

Posted by 5077240921882208334 on Apr 08, 2016

I really like all of the Chocolite shakes. They taste awesome, fill me up, and provide a whopping 24 grans of protein for only 150 calories and only 3 grams of carbs per shake. Chocolate Fudge Brownie is by far, my favorite flavor, and I love the French Vanilla as a basic staple, but I wanted something to mix things up and add a little variety. Strawberry Cream Chocolite works perfectly for that! Delicious! These shakes are so convenient and quick to make. I make mine using chilled water, and add 3 Tablespoons of fat free half and half for a little extra creaminess. I simply put the mix and water into a 2 lb. size deli container along with 2 or 3 ice cubes, pop a snug fitting lid on it, and shake vigorously for a slow count of 30, and voila! To those who have written about problems with tiny clumps, I would say, that as with *any* dry powder, yes, it can happen. To remedy this, I simply deal with any clumps that might be in the powder while it is still DRY! Simple to break them while dry, not so much, once wet. Really though, I have seldom had a problem with this. Hope that I can always get this shake mix. In my opinion, it is the BEST! Also, I have not seen anyone beating iherb's prices on it, which really helps when you drink as many of these shakes as I do.

The best protein shakes!

Posted by 4719669818035677884 on Jun 16, 2016

I have tried just about ever protein shake on the market and the ChocoRite's have been the best. They don't really have that protein shake taste that i get from other brands. I like to combine the flavors (choc or PB & banana for instance). I wish they would start making ready-packaged shakes for on the go.

N0 2

Posted by Reviewer3142813 on Oct 22, 2012

I like this, but Chocolate supreme is better

Too synthetic

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Nov 20, 2013

The taste is too synthetic, which makes it a bit sickening to drink on its own. It does however taste good if you only add a scoop to a strawberry smoothie, with a lot of REAL strawberries in it. Will not buy again.

The old formula was better

Posted by 5322542149133885514 on Oct 22, 2015

We have ordered quite a few packages of this through iherb over the past few months and it was great until the last two packages. The formula suddenly changed and we thought it was a fluke so we ordered again but whatever they've done to change this product was not a good move. The new stuff is chalky and leaves a funky aftertaste.

great drink

Posted by harumambura on Aug 21, 2012

tastes really good and easily dissolves in milk

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »