• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Excellent Product - Excellent Service

Posted by 5164242958925345453 on Feb 18, 2016

Thank you for my recent order. The Chocolite Pecan Clusters are awesome and they arrived just two days after I placed my order. Great service -- Thank you !!

delicious

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Nov 05, 2015

I always need a bit of chocolate to perk me up in the afternoon- the pecans and caramel really make it feel like a guilty indulgence and only at 30 calories per piece, one feels quite satisfied!

Better than turtles!

Posted by 5622121350042817723 on Jun 28, 2012

Chocolate is soft and caramel is creamy, you'd never know there wasn't sugar in them.

Soooo good!

Posted by Reviewer1364606 on May 18, 2012

This is so good! LOVE the fact that it's got two small pieces in each, that it's got fiber in it, low cal, NOT maltitol (which messes up my stomach) and only 1 gr carb in each. It's a win win in my book. I'll buy these again and again!

love them !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1138275 on Feb 15, 2012

These are amazing, they keep me from going off diet and reaching for a regular candy bar when I have that chocolate urge !!