July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite Protein Bar, Cookies N Cream, 16 Bars, 1.20 oz (34 g) Each

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1737868 on Jun 30, 2011

I love that they're low calorie AND have have a good bit of protein. They're quite chewy but the flavor is really good. It is almost more like a candy bar than a protein bar!

Low-Cal, Tasty, Filling.

Posted by Adrienne on Jul 12, 2012

A delicious way for me to get a bit of protein with a meal. I'm always on the go and these help ward off the stress of being a vegetarian - I always know that if there's no protein option for me where I am that it's all good. I just stash some of these in my car and my purse, and they're a yummy helper. Plus, when I'm having that afternoon sweet tooth, it really kills the craving without all the added sugar.

Chocolite cookies n cream protein bar review

Posted by lowcalcarbfat on Aug 15, 2012

Superb product! It works great as a snack, it's delicious and it helps you curve hunger pangs thanks to the added protein, without the unnecesary carbs. It's become one of my favourite food items to take with me for having lunch on the go or at work.

too much candy

Posted by Reviewer1964477 on Mar 10, 2011

contains too much syrup and candy, for my taste

Best Protein Bar ever!

Posted by Reviewer1061542 on Apr 11, 2011

Extra chunky and delicious protein bar. Plenty of chocolate and taste, would buy again!