Toooo sweet! Hard to drink....

Posted by 4817408010795412715 on Mar 02, 2013

Unexpectedly sweet taste and it isn't similiar with the real cappuchino. Also it has rarher thin consistency, although I put 2 scoops as required. I feel upset with this product. Чересчур сладкий, хотя я сладкоежка по жизни, но это пить с удовольствием невозможно.

not that impressed

Posted by 4943728129854532879 on Sep 16, 2013

i had heard that many was very imperessed whit this product. but i think it tasted too sweet, just like sugar. but then again that is just all individuals meanings. but i am jusing it anyway in my cooking, when i am making things like waffles(bakingproducts i want to taste sweet)

Way Too Sweet

Posted by 4857003431287913044 on Feb 02, 2014

I drank this shake twice and gave it away after. It was way too sweet and made me feel nauseous after. Unless you have a high tolerance for super sweet things, I would not recommend this shake.

Okay

Posted by 5177080456558586242 on Sep 09, 2014

I had huge expectations to this product from friends and bloggers but I was a bit dissappointed. Did not taste like cappuccino at all, and if I had it woth just water/milk and not as an iced coffee/milkshake/oatmeal-indgredients I felt nauseous and struggled to finish the portion. But mixed in my oatmeal it was pretty surprisingly good.