Okay

Posted by 5177080456558586242 on Sep 09, 2014

I had huge expectations to this product from friends and bloggers but I was a bit dissappointed. Did not taste like cappuccino at all, and if I had it woth just water/milk and not as an iced coffee/milkshake/oatmeal-indgredients I felt nauseous and struggled to finish the portion. But mixed in my oatmeal it was pretty surprisingly good.

not that impressed

Posted by 4943728129854532879 on Sep 16, 2013

i had heard that many was very imperessed whit this product. but i think it tasted too sweet, just like sugar. but then again that is just all individuals meanings. but i am jusing it anyway in my cooking, when i am making things like waffles(bakingproducts i want to taste sweet)

Way Too Sweet

Posted by 4857003431287913044 on Feb 02, 2014

I drank this shake twice and gave it away after. It was way too sweet and made me feel nauseous after. Unless you have a high tolerance for super sweet things, I would not recommend this shake.

Not rated

Posted by Reviewer2565723 on Oct 13, 2011

Horrible, the flavour was yuck!

Did not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Nov 09, 2011

Too sweet..

Batch which failed

Posted by Reviewer2468512 on Mar 05, 2013

I really enjoy all the Chocorite flavours, but this one I got was without sweetner and taste... They are all good, but I got something wrong with mine. Wrote an email to iHerb and told them

Not a cappuccino taste

Posted by 5236308514415807280 on Apr 25, 2013

It's not a cappuccino taste at all. Also it has too sugary aftertaste. The Chocolate Fudge Brownie is much better.

Too Sweet

Posted by theunextreme on Mar 29, 2016

I tried it once and it was way too sweet. I won't be buying from this company again.

Sounds good, but is really awful

Posted by Reviewer1733610 on Jul 29, 2016

I've tried a lot of different protein powder based drink mixes, and this is one of the worst. It sounds so good, but I really found it awful tasting. Too sickly sweet and has a very strong whey protein flavor.

great

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 24, 2012

great taste! mixes good with water. also use for baking, and in my coffe!