Not sure about this ...

Posted by enilorak on Nov 06, 2012

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I had big expectations about this and was so excited when I received it. I was mixing it with water and was looking forward to taste it. It was not good at all. It tasted weird - artificial taste. I thought it would be thick, but it wasn't. I will try to mix it with some plantmilk or something. Maybe I will edit this review when I've tasted this with some milk. Edit: I've tried to mix this with some soymilk and that was so delicious. It was creamy and thick. I will never try this with water again, that was awful!!! I will absolutely recommend to mix this with milk, you will not regret!

ChocoRite Shake

Posted by Reviewer3250272 on Apr 28, 2011

It was OK, but to rich for my taste, so I dilute it more than recommended on the directions.

Wasn't too bad

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 09, 2013

The taste was quite yummy and when blendered with half a banana it is to die for. Turns out really thick and creamy. Does have a bit of a chemical smell to it and gave me really bad wind and bloating unfortunately.

Nice proteinpowder

Posted by happydays on Jan 10, 2012

but I like the cappucino taste better. Chocorite is perfect as a quick meal on busy days.

too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 16, 2012

sorry about the 3 score but it's not our favorite taste. it is too sweet. kunstig smak!

Good but annoying aftertaste

Posted by MissExopotamie on Aug 04, 2013

It tastes allright, better than alot of other protein shake. What bothers me is the taste of the sweetener, there is an aftertaste of licorice/fennel/anise that i dislike. Overall it has a nice texture. I mix it with water or plant milk (rice, almond).I use a blender with a ball and it does not leave any lumps.

Ok protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2676878 on Aug 28, 2013

I have only tastet it with water, and it taste ok for a protein powder without sugar, but it is probably much better with milk.

Posted by 5534511055360486220 on May 15, 2014

Too sweet

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 20, 2014

I cannot stand the overwhelming taste of sweetener - it ruins it. Wish for more chocolatey taste and less sweetness

Too Good To Be True - Taste and Texture

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I loved this protein powder for many months while losing weight successfully. I would blend one scoop it into a green smoothie in the morning with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a banana and half milk/water and ice. I would even enjoy this plain with water, the taste and texture is so great. The reason I no longer use this is because of the ingredient list - I don't enjoy the fake sweeteners and don't want to keep them in my diet. I also found that it sped up my digestion (similar to coffee) and I wasn't sure that I was getting the benefits of protein absorption.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »