Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite Protein, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 14.7 oz (418 g)

ok+

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1867528 on Dec 28, 2011

I'm very critical to protein powder because I don't like syntetic/fake taste. This one taste a bit syntetic when mixed with water, but tastes perfect when mixed with milk or youghurt.

Best protein

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Aug 18, 2012

Best protein ive tasted. they should lower the price so that its possible to order to packages on one order to Norway to avvoid customs :)

AWESOME

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by HealthHelp on May 02, 2014

Very happy I bought this. Package is a nice size, that's the fantastic and makes awesome smoothies. It is a little rich so I end up using only one scoop when I just want it quick with almond milk. I have not used it with water. But it is very good with almond milk. If you want super thick blend it with a frozen banana.....thick enough you literally could freeze it and make ice cream like other posters said. This is the best meal replacement shake I have tried.....I will not be going back to other more expensive mixes. I use a magic bullet....( use the large blender container) Blend 2 scoops 1 1/2 c vanilla almond milk unsweetened 1 banana Handful of blueberries 1 t. Chia seeds Ice cubes Blend till smooth.....and WOW! It makes a ton....well over 16oz it is so thick yet light and airy almost like drinking a mousse shake YUM!

ChocoRite Shake

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3250272 on Apr 28, 2011

It was OK, but to rich for my taste, so I dilute it more than recommended on the directions.

Best protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1722450 on Oct 22, 2011

Best protein shake I have tasted. It doesn`t taste so much protein.I have used the dimensions on the package, but added a little cream. That gives it a slightly rounder taste :-)