Great Chocolate Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on May 30, 2015

I got this delivered a few days ago and I can tell you that it has a great chocolate taste. There is no aftertaste of chalky taste to it at all like you get with some of the other protein shakes. I bought this to get more protein and lose some weight. I can honestly tell you that I have been using this for three days and I have lost 5 pounds so far. The 25 grams of protein that is in each serving leaves me feeling full. I was struggling every day with feeling hungry all the time and wanting to eat everything in sight but since using this, I haven't felt hungry at all. I mix mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it tastes great and that combination has zero sugar. So i'm getting 25 grams of protein and no sugar per serving, you can't beat it. I am a customer for life of this product.

ChocoRite Shake

Posted by Reviewer3250272 on Apr 28, 2011

It was OK, but to rich for my taste, so I dilute it more than recommended on the directions.

Best protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1722450 on Oct 22, 2011

Best protein shake I have tasted. It doesn`t taste so much protein.I have used the dimensions on the package, but added a little cream. That gives it a slightly rounder taste :-)

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2355794 on Apr 16, 2012

Ordered two more right after tasting it. so good! When I`m craving something unhealthy, I`ll make it as a treat in a really small glass of milk with about 1/4 of a scoop. Craving is gone.

mmm i lovin it)

Posted by 5573408521264527120 on May 24, 2013

Its really tasty and i cook with it icecream and chocolate bars. will buy it again ) Действительно вкусная штука, немного высоковатое содержание углеводов, но если не на сушке-не критично.

Chocolate Goodness

Posted by 5728216436860228146 on Jan 05, 2016

2nd time to buy it. Good taste, better with milk not water. Fulfilling especially before or after exercise.

Pretty Good

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

Great protein powder with no after taste.

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. The Capuccino is a even better flavor for the routine days, but the Chocolate Fudge is better when you want something "chocolatier" to taste as a dessert, for example.

Great fast food

Posted by 5303954933264349469 on Dec 09, 2013

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.