HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite Protein, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 14.7 oz (418 g)

ok+

Posted by Reviewer1867528 on Dec 28, 2011

I'm very critical to protein powder because I don't like syntetic/fake taste. This one taste a bit syntetic when mixed with water, but tastes perfect when mixed with milk or youghurt.

Best protein

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Aug 18, 2012

Best protein ive tasted. they should lower the price so that its possible to order to packages on one order to Norway to avvoid customs :)

AWESOME

Posted by HealthHelp on May 02, 2014

Very happy I bought this. Package is a nice size, that's the fantastic and makes awesome smoothies. It is a little rich so I end up using only one scoop when I just want it quick with almond milk. I have not used it with water. But it is very good with almond milk. If you want super thick blend it with a frozen banana.....thick enough you literally could freeze it and make ice cream like other posters said. This is the best meal replacement shake I have tried.....I will not be going back to other more expensive mixes. I use a magic bullet....( use the large blender container) Blend 2 scoops 1 1/2 c vanilla almond milk unsweetened 1 banana Handful of blueberries 1 t. Chia seeds Ice cubes Blend till smooth.....and WOW! It makes a ton....well over 16oz it is so thick yet light and airy almost like drinking a mousse shake YUM!

Very tasty

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 22, 2015

I decided to add some protein shake to my diet as support of my weight loss and workout program and at the same time to kill my cravings for sweets. Just love the taste of this one!!! Dissolves easy in water and still stay thick and tasty, usually i add 1 serving of acacia fiber to it which makes it thicker. I add pinch of cayenne pepper and ceylon cinnamon to add some extra kick to my metabolism and take it after my workout...Its my favorite taste so far, since i already ordered banana, vanilla and peanut butter by HealthSmart Foods, they all taste great, but as chocolate lover this one just hit the spot for me. Love that it has just 3 g effective carbs and 5 g fiber, has vitamins and minerals, and if you are weight watchers like me...its just great meal replacement if you are short on points that day (i always use it to replace my lunch if i have night out or dinner with family) Will add reviews to all other products i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

Great Chocolate Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on May 30, 2015

I got this delivered a few days ago and I can tell you that it has a great chocolate taste. There is no aftertaste of chalky taste to it at all like you get with some of the other protein shakes. I bought this to get more protein and lose some weight. I can honestly tell you that I have been using this for three days and I have lost 5 pounds so far. The 25 grams of protein that is in each serving leaves me feeling full. I was struggling every day with feeling hungry all the time and wanting to eat everything in sight but since using this, I haven't felt hungry at all. I mix mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it tastes great and that combination has zero sugar. So i'm getting 25 grams of protein and no sugar per serving, you can't beat it. I am a customer for life of this product.