Great fast food

Posted by 5303954933264349469 on Dec 09, 2013

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.

great taste

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 18, 2012

Tastes great, not sure how safe some of the additives are though. Think i'll stick with my rice protein.

Wasn't too bad

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 09, 2013

The taste was quite yummy and when blendered with half a banana it is to die for. Turns out really thick and creamy. Does have a bit of a chemical smell to it and gave me really bad wind and bloating unfortunately.

Not a huge fan

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Nov 17, 2014

This protein powder was not horrible but I found it too sweet and I'm not a big fan of the taste overall. I use it in home-made protein bars mixed with lots of other ingredients and then it's okay. I find the packaging nice (clearly marketed towards women), but sometimes products with fancy packages prove to be too expensive for what they really are.

TERRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Apr 15, 2013

Overall I can usually consume anything but even after trying to mask this shake with chocolate syrup it left a nasty after taste in my mouth. I couldn't continue using it. I gave it to my husband. He added a banana to it. He said that helped. Will not order again. This product didn't work for me but everybody is different.

MEAL REPLACEMENT

Posted by Reviewer1695810 on Jun 13, 2011

GOOD CHOICE NO SUGAR HIGH PROTEIN

ChocoRite Protein Shake Mix

Posted by kamillak on Aug 02, 2011

Best protein shake I've tasted. I use 300ml unsweetened soy milk and two scoops of the shake. Really good tase and keeps you full for some time.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on May 06, 2012

This protein powder is extremely hyped and not as "fantastic" and "heavenly" as some people are saying. Although it tastes better than many other protein powders. A little too sweet, but good!

Very good with the right ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3139725 on Jun 30, 2012

I first tried to shake it with water, and tought it tastet horribly sweet and artificial. BUT blended together with hole milk, it tasted like creamy milkshake. What a difference!Was also very good with hole milk and a shot of espresso in the shake.

too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 16, 2012

sorry about the 3 score but it's not our favorite taste. it is too sweet. kunstig smak!