お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite Protein, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 14.7 oz (418 g)

Best protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1722450 on Oct 22, 2011

Best protein shake I have tasted. It doesn`t taste so much protein.I have used the dimensions on the package, but added a little cream. That gives it a slightly rounder taste :-)

foodgasm!

Posted by Reviewer2196392 on May 24, 2012

Best. Protein. Evah! Love it! They should have it in 1, 2 and 3kg bags as well. Never discontinue please. If you simply put the protein powder in your mouth, it's like your eating a brownie :D True story brah!

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2355794 on Apr 16, 2012

Ordered two more right after tasting it. so good! When I`m craving something unhealthy, I`ll make it as a treat in a really small glass of milk with about 1/4 of a scoop. Craving is gone.

Protein Shake Mix

Posted by wandachavis on Jun 29, 2012

My morning ritual since gastric-bypass surgery in 2004 has included a chocolate protein shake. I have used several, but found ChocoRite about a year ago. I quickly made the switch from another very expensive protein shake... and this one even has fewer calories! Of all the flavors, Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my favorite! There is no vitamin taste to it and it mixes so smooth and easy! I travel frequently and use a ball shaker bottle to mix this in the hotel... then just pour it over ice. I love the price too here on iHerb! So glad I found this product... thanks to my niece!

mmm i lovin it)

Posted by 5573408521264527120 on May 24, 2013

Its really tasty and i cook with it icecream and chocolate bars. will buy it again ) Действительно вкусная штука, немного высоковатое содержание углеводов, но если не на сушке-не критично.