ChocoRite chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein

Posted by 4970659102212814353 on Nov 09, 2015

I notice the ad says Chocolite but my bag says ChocoRite AND the ad says 24 grams of protein but my bag of ChocoRite says 20 grams of protein. This is what I ordered so don't know what's going on. That said, I love the taste of this product and it mixes very well in my blender unlike the ChocoRite Chocolate that does not mix as well. I plan to order another bag and see if what I receive is Chocolite or ChocoRite and will check the protein grams. I just hope it tastes the same since there seems to have been a change made. I would give 5 stars but am deducting one for this confusion.

Ideal for those who can't find a tasteful protein

Posted by 5560917598895184327 on Jan 06, 2014

My wife has a very enhanced perception of flavors, so it's hard to find one protein that won't leave at least a bit of strangeness on her tongue. She is capable of identifying 3 ounces of glutamine (which has no flavor, for me) on my half-liter shaker, along with one or two other chocolate proteins... so, it's indeed a difficult person to please, when it comes to "powder foods". But this one, as inexpensive as it, it's one of the most desired supplements she has ever had. The Capuccino is a even better flavor for the routine days, but the Chocolate Fudge is better when you want something "chocolatier" to taste as a dessert, for example.

Great fast food

Posted by 5303954933264349469 on Dec 09, 2013

This did not taste good in the beginning, but now I am used to the flawor and it does not taste as bad as it used to, but I do not think that it tastes like a brownie. it is a great meal when you are in a hurry.

great taste

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 18, 2012

Tastes great, not sure how safe some of the additives are though. Think i'll stick with my rice protein.

Wasn't too bad

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 09, 2013

The taste was quite yummy and when blendered with half a banana it is to die for. Turns out really thick and creamy. Does have a bit of a chemical smell to it and gave me really bad wind and bloating unfortunately.

Not a huge fan

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Nov 17, 2014

This protein powder was not horrible but I found it too sweet and I'm not a big fan of the taste overall. I use it in home-made protein bars mixed with lots of other ingredients and then it's okay. I find the packaging nice (clearly marketed towards women), but sometimes products with fancy packages prove to be too expensive for what they really are.

TERRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Apr 15, 2013

Overall I can usually consume anything but even after trying to mask this shake with chocolate syrup it left a nasty after taste in my mouth. I couldn't continue using it. I gave it to my husband. He added a banana to it. He said that helped. Will not order again. This product didn't work for me but everybody is different.

attention !

Posted by 4921001483433276852 on Jan 08, 2017

contains mono and diglycerides which is a type of trans fat,, do not order

MEAL REPLACEMENT

Posted by Reviewer1695810 on Jun 13, 2011

GOOD CHOICE NO SUGAR HIGH PROTEIN

ChocoRite Protein Shake Mix

Posted by kamillak on Aug 02, 2011

Best protein shake I've tasted. I use 300ml unsweetened soy milk and two scoops of the shake. Really good tase and keeps you full for some time.