New To iHerb?

Healthy N Fit, 100% Egg Protein, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, 2 lbs (908 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Eggs

Posted by Reviewer2303733 on May 22, 2008

Great Product with exercise I have lost 20 lbs on with this product. No other protein has worked for me.

protein

Posted by Reviewer1969944 on Mar 17, 2010

tastes awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how well it might work. I cannot get beyond the taste.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer3181322 on Dec 05, 2011

I keep forcing myself to be ok with the taste but to me it is terrible and has terrible after taste.....

Worst protein powder ever

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Sep 27, 2012

I would not even give this product one star if I could. I opened the container and was hit with a very rotten smell. To be completely fair, I decided to try one serving. It tastes as bad as it smells. AWFUL stuff.