Healthy N Fit, 100% Egg Protein, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, 2 lbs (908 g) (Discontinued Item)

The Only One I Like

Posted by Reviewer3072039 on Jan 16, 2009

I've tried a lot of protein powders and many of them are awful. I don't use soy because it has a negative effect on the thyroid gland. I keep going back to this one because I can mix it with other things and it gets the job done without dominating in flavor. I mix it in milk with cocoa powder and a little agave sweetener. The most tolerable protein powder I've found.

Great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Aug 23, 2009

Excellent for smoothies. I use my blender to make green smoothies and this powder is perfect. Light flavor that blends in well.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1691663 on Jun 03, 2008

I have tried a few proteins over the years and I really enjoy this one. I've been using it for 3 years now. I like it because it has very few ingredients like artificial sweeteners and other junk. I wouldn't say it tastes like Vanilla Ice Cream but it's not bad by any means (I like it enough to keep buying it). I usually mix it with soy milk, frozen fruit, stevia, almond butter, and ice and it makes a tasty shake. I also like it because it is simply protein, which gives me the freedom to balance the carbs and fat to my liking. The mild vanilla flavor allows you to add other ingredients to tailor the taste to your liking for a given day. We have a Vitamix blender which mixes anything well so I'm not sure if it dissolves well in a shaker. I definitely recommend this product.

Too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2797113 on Sep 03, 2009

I like this product but there is too much sweetner

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1421039 on Jul 23, 2008

Excellent tasting protein powder. Love this stuff!