Healthy Origins, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 26, 2016

We like it very much. And the name of a herb is funny - Griffonia :) We can feel its effect for real: good night sleep and positive mood. What else can we need? Ahh, maybe some more MONEY :)

5-HTP

Posted by 4746252029476503497 on Jan 13, 2016

I bought this supplement after reading a study on the Cochrane Library website about it's effectiveness. However, I started getting extreme nausea after taking these on an empty stomach at night, a side effect warned about in the study (guess I should have listened to the research). I wouldn't purchase if you are prone to nausea!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Dec 11, 2015

Works very well

Helps me with a craving

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015

It's a good support for food crave

The best great price and use instead of zoloft

Posted by 5132154509468611980 on Mar 15, 2015

This is fantastic and I weened myself of zoloft over a two week period and substituted with this best thing I ever did and also so much more clarity and energy and no side effects brilliant huge change for the best and now my hubby weened of and takes this too great energy back as well LOVE IT AND DOES THE JOB TOO

Good!

Posted by 4723384274725965657 on Sep 23, 2014

Result: Happy feeling and will fall asleep if taken daytime. (Me at least) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Maybe..

Healthy Origins

Posted by 5501084931162852718 on Jun 23, 2014

So far it seems like the herb is working but its too early to tell as it probably takes a whole month or more to be totally sure. I have been taking it faithfully for about 2 weeks now. So, I'll let you know in 3 weeks. Thanks.

בסדר

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Jun 21, 2014

בסדר

nice try

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

after using it a couple days, I have more intestinal gas and its very unpleasant. My concentration doesnt improved, maybe because I had normal dopamine levels. After triing 5 capsules at once, I felt little effect or nothing.

Don't know yet