This stuff works

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 14, 2013

It took a few weeks, and it was a gradual change, but this 7-keto has really made me a believer. I'm in my mid-fifties, and in pretty good shape, or so I thought. After several weeks on this product I noticed a reduction in my waist size (without dieting) and an increase in libido. I also just feel pretty good, better than I have in years. I take one per day on an empty stomach. I can't guarantee it will work for you, but it certainly has made a difference for me. Click YES if my review helped!

7-KETO MAKES MY MARRIAGE BETTER

Posted by KMOMO7 on Apr 25, 2012

High stress hubby vents alot less on the family after a hard day at work. A 50% travel schedule and extremely demanding job wear him thin. His best release is excercise, but there isn't always time when he is up before dawn and running nonstop until dark. 7-Keto does not give a buzz or noticeable sensation for him, but we all miss it badly if he forgets it or runs out. This just helps keep an even keel under tremendous pressure. For me it is a gentle energy booster and sometimes, a bit aphrodesiac... Which is also good for the marriage;)

7-keto

Posted by Reviewer3358863 on Mar 19, 2012

I give these a five star i have lose 2 lbs avg per week since i started

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2452131 on Apr 10, 2012

So far I have not experienced any side effects with this product. It is designed to speed up metabolism. Good news, so far I have not gained any additional weight on this product. It seems to be working. Just have to increase my workout regiment. I do recommend this product.

highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer3230343 on Apr 16, 2012

I highly recommend this supplement. Felt a difference within a couple of days, more energy, less pain in joints. Haven't lost any weight yet but my clothes seem looser than they were. Feel better than I have in a long time.

Healthy Origins, 7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

I’ve noticed an improvement with my energy level since I started Healthy Origins, 7-Keto, and no stomach upset. This is a product I will continue to take.

7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer1193947 on Jun 07, 2012

Awesome

dieting

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Nov 03, 2012

I saw this on Dr. Oz, supposedly to help you lose weight. Worth a shot.

nice when you exercise:)

Posted by 5427817286885828292 on Sep 29, 2013

I am so excited to get good shape:)

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2482470 on Dec 26, 2013

Iherb and products... very good! Recommended

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »