No creo que sea un buen producto

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Jun 22, 2015

No creo que sea un buen producto, pues no produce ningún resultado y las sensaciones no son nada, un 2 justito

Try again

Posted by Reviewer1272906 on Jan 23, 2015

I ordered the 7 day supply, so its hard to tell.

Title

Posted by 5105782706780850323 on Nov 27, 2014

I did not see anything happen after i had used the whole 7pcs.

I take it to keep in health

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Oct 30, 2014

I usually read that K-7 is produced in the intestines. But with today foods I think is a good idea to take it as a complement.

anon

Posted by Reviewer2282911 on Sep 11, 2014

none

Not sure?

Posted by 4796589484224095850 on May 21, 2014

Had a small trial sample of these and didn't notice any effects... Although I did feel light headed and confused at one point.

Mixed results - LOTS of sweating & okay, but consistent energy thru work-out.

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Got this as a trial. Thought it was worth a shot. Read lots about it on-line first. Sounds good & safe. Finally tried it today. Took it about 30 mins before going to the gym and over an hour after eating & taking all my other supplements with lots of fluids. Got to the gym and started my 15-min warm up on the elliptical and almost immediately felt super hot & started sweating buckets! I normally hardly sweat, but of course I do, when I work out, especially after a high liquid intake. But not like this! I was completely drenched in the matter of minutes! My energy levels were good, but I can't attribute that to 7-Keto, as I take other supplements. However, there was a different feel to my energy. It made me want to move more (like maybe shake my leg, if I was sitting... but I wasn't, so I just wanted to move faster than normal). However, it did not make me stronger. I kind of struggled with my work out the first 30-40 mins, as I felt relaxed, like after a sauna. Maybe this supplement is good for cardio or yoga (you sweat buckets in Bikram, and that's the point). After about 40 mins the 'hot flashes' and the excessive sweating stopped. I continued to work out with okay energy (just to be fair, somewhat lower energy levels could be attributed to too much protein intake and not enough carbs the night before work out day). In the end, I did my 3 hr full body work out, as usual, with no problems, and I know I could have gone even longer (this could be the effect of 7-Keto). But I had to stop. So will try this again on my next work-out day and see what happens. Hope this helps.

Caution advised

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Feb 14, 2014

This is probably a good product, but the dosage may be too high. I experienced increaased energy, but also heightened irritability and impatience. Tinkering with hormones is best left for supervision under a knowledgeable physician.

Good product

Posted by 5092483786534667160 on Jan 13, 2014

Good! I like it. Nice product!

Great

Posted by 4798429396798266857 on Dec 21, 2013

Its a good product and great price