Best Value

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Aug 24, 2012

This is the best value for money at a very high 300 mg of Trans-Resveratrol per capsule. I think the quality of this brand is excellent. Trans-Resveratrol is very beneficial for health given the thousands of fantastic clinical reports about it from around the world (at PubMed). For me Trans-Resveratrol works slowly but surely to reduce my chronic IBD that had made my life miserable. I have been taking this supplement for 6 months but only about 2 months of this particular brand. I feel completely cured now. I have also been taking other anti-inflammatory supplement but I think Trans-Resveratrol is the key solution. Yes Trans-Resveratrol is a little expensive especially when you want to take several capsules daily. I certainly hope the price will come down as this product becomes more mass market. However what is the price when it can reverse serious chronic diseases that have puzzled and defied the medical profession. Actually one can buy much cheaper wholesale capsules and powder at trading sites but I won't recommend that because those products have not been analysed by an established nutraceutical company in more developed countries like the US. In any case, I can trust the brands carried by iHerb for safety standard. Trustworthiness and goodwill makes for big business!

Live longer

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012

Study after study shows that Resveratrol can add years to your life. This particular product is a great deal: 1) High dosage 2) Large supply 3) Cheap price The bulk of the Resveratrol here is from Polygonum cuspidatum Extract (Root), with only a little bit of Red Wine extract in each capsule, but have no fear. The root has more trans-resveratrol than wine and it is quite assimilable. All in all an excellent deal. Healthy Origins scores again in the bang for your buck category.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1622588 on Dec 29, 2011

My doctor recommended that I take this medication, because I have Lyme Disease. I have only started taking it a short time ago, but I am pretty sure it is starting to work... I also was very surprise with how quick I received this in the mail. It only took 2 days to and I live in Canada... I was also very impressed with the price of it. So I will continue to keep taking this as long as my I have to. And Thank You iHerb..

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2107177 on Mar 04, 2011

after taking this product, i notice my skin is smoother and softer. also, there is reduced "sallowness" in my skin tone. besides this, i feel more refreshed and energized as i continue to consume this product. I used to feel constantly lethargic and overwhelmed with fatigue but these days i can tell that i'm more alert and quicker with my mind. the only drawback of this product is that i notice my urine tend to be more yellowish.

Excellent Resveratrol Product

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on Aug 20, 2009

I take this product two times daily. I have noticed a difference in my skin. It is smoother.

Fab product!

Posted by Reviewer1938655 on Oct 02, 2009

Fantastic results - healthier, thicker hair, more energy, brain works better! This has made a big difference to me daily - peri menopausal symptoms have disappeared.

Aging is a disease Resveratrol addresses

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 20, 2015

For years our bodies successfully deal with infections, inflammations, and oxidation, until cellular programming becomes corrupted from overuse; which is mislabeled as 'aging.' This may well be the 'reboot' that our DNA and mitochondria need. It won't make you immortal, but it may make the aging process gradual, graceful, and gentle, until time is up. In the meanwhile, best of health to everyone, Ernest

One of the basics for me

Posted by Reviewer1083076 on Nov 03, 2011

If you know what resveratrol is and does, you would want this 300mg size from a very reliable label.

Made me feel sick

Posted by Reviewer1518722 on Jul 13, 2009

I also had an upset stomach and a general feeling of being sick with dizziness when taking this product. The sick feeling stopped when I ceased to use this product.

Too Early to Tell

Posted by Reviewer2597271 on Jun 16, 2009

I've just started my first batch and it appears at this strength my initial side effects are slow BMs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »