July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 150 Capsules

Truly superior !!!

Posted by adnangrebovic on Sep 12, 2013

I have insulin resistance, that's why I bought these. I's just amazing how this particular ALA gives me energy, feeling of well-being, and my cravings and continuous hunger are completely unnoticeable . I have bought Doctor's Best ALA, but nothing compares with the effect that I get with this one. ALA from Doctor's Best contains a lot of fillers that makes me feel kind of sick. I will stick to Healthy Origins from now on.

great!

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

I use it together with DMAE, CoQ10 and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.

Be careful is you have a weak heart

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Jan 24, 2009

One tablet put me into heart failure for a period of 24 hours, very unplesant experience. I tried again about 3 days later after having recovered but the result was the same. On the internet I have have since read other stories of heart related reactions to ALA in high doses. Clearly some people with heart problems do not cope well with high doses of ALA. I would suggest trying a lower dose first if you are a first time user, most people it would seem do not have a problem.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by 5056833015021915638 on Sep 19, 2013

Thanks to the gentleman whom recommended taking 600 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid 2x's a day with CoQ10 100 mg a day my pain and numbness in the legs and feet are almost gone. I definately recommend both Healthy Orgins, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 as he did. Finally, I can get a decent night sleep without the fear of waking up suddenly with severe pain. God bless Him.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1811895 on Aug 26, 2012

I am taking this product to help with my neuropathy in my feet. I take one cap per day and I do notice a difference when I run out so I make sure that doesn't happen.