Truly superior !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Sep 12, 2013

I have insulin resistance, that's why I bought these. I's just amazing how this particular ALA gives me energy, feeling of well-being, and my cravings and continuous hunger are completely unnoticeable . I have bought Doctor's Best ALA, but nothing compares with the effect that I get with this one. ALA from Doctor's Best contains a lot of fillers that makes me feel kind of sick. I will stick to Healthy Origins from now on.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by 5056833015021915638 on Sep 19, 2013

Thanks to the gentleman whom recommended taking 600 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid 2x's a day with CoQ10 100 mg a day my pain and numbness in the legs and feet are almost gone. I definately recommend both Healthy Orgins, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 as he did. Finally, I can get a decent night sleep without the fear of waking up suddenly with severe pain. God bless Him.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2170363 on Dec 26, 2012

Very good. Following professor of Chemistry at Princeton University Andrew Cutler's protocol as put out in his books, this is a very potent substance for getting rid of heavy metals. Also it boosts glutathione, which gives at least me ~20 hours of increased activity.

great!

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

I use it together with DMAE, CoQ10 and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.

Displayed formulation is incorrect

Posted by Reviewer3039646 on Feb 02, 2012

This formula is not simply ALA plus a gelatin capsule. The capsule also contains magnesium stearate, which is *not* displayed on the iHerb product page as part of the formulation and which I was trying to avoid. ALA is tough enough to absorb without making the problem worse by coating it with grease. As far as I can tell, this is the first time iHerb has made this kind of mistake on the products I buy, but that doesn't return me to a state of happiness on this product. I'll use it up and not rebuy.