may be good

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on Oct 30, 2015

i think maybe good.

not sure

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 12, 2015

have your amalagams out before you use these.Will try them later when I have built up my antioxidant levels ,will use them to detoxify mercury..

i love this price :)

Posted by 4694991545487754084 on Mar 24, 2015

good price, i love it

So far, so good.

Posted by AntonisZ on Jan 22, 2015

I bought this to enhance my nutrition due to my gym work requirements. So far is doing the job but it's just too soon to judge it for good.

ALL A PART OF THE PLAN

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014

Doing it's thing for me with the weight loss, toning, energy and metabolism thing so am too scared to stop while it's all going on.

Thailand,3 June 2014

Posted by 5521877808535963874 on Jun 02, 2014

Brighter, more radiant, I feel good.

Didn't relieve the symptoms of diabetic polyneuropathy

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

Purchased solely to relieve the symptoms of diabetic polyneuropathy (same composition as the popular Berlithion), but after 2 months of use it did not help me, in fact, the symptoms are stronger and for the first time in years I've gained some weight (and I've heard this should help you loose some...?). I DO NOT RECOMMEND and I will NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Mum takes these with Acetyl L-Carnitine for sciatic pain, says they work well together. Wish they could ditch the fillers though!

Super !

Posted by 5634042129934005109 on Nov 08, 2013

I am a type2 diabetic and I noticed my memory got worse. Since I took this product, I am keen and feel so nice without sleepiness. Later I found that ALA is good for diabetic neuropathy cos it is a powerful antioxidant that protects nerve cell which is prone to be damaged in high glucose blood. This is super nice product for diabetics.

not that great

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I took this for a few months, and my liver numbers AST and ALT were still a little high. I took NOW for a month and both dropped 15 points.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »