Surprise!!

Posted by Reviewer3144123 on Feb 05, 2013

I take H.O. Astaxantin (BioAstin) a few years now. Last week I placed a new order. Based on the supplementfacts it suddenly is no longer BioAstin Astaxantin and contains now soy !!

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer1305426 on Jun 01, 2011

My husband and I power walk 3 days a week and we include walking "the stairs" in Santa Monica. Years ago when I tried to tackle the stairs my legs hurt so bad for days after, I could not walk. This time I started taking Astaxanthin a week before trying to conquer those darn stairs. At 45 years old, I went up and down those stairs and had no pain after. I now enjoy my power walks and the stairs. My husband had pain in the joints of his fingers and he said he forgot he had pain since taking this product. My parents now take this product and have been noticing slight changes in their health as well. I will never be without this product. Oh I have been sleeping better as well.

Works Great!

Posted by Jblondie on Aug 23, 2011

I don't have to take allergy medicine anymore when I go out to mow the lawn. Also works great for fatigue. I take 6 a day to get the results I need.

Good for joints

Posted by Reviewer2977710 on Oct 19, 2011

Astaxanthin is a good joint supplement, especially for use over the long term - I find the benefits have come on slowly over several months of consistent use, but they are a definitely there. This brand seems to be the cheapest one for 'BioAstin', which my sources say is the best you can get.

Protects skin from sun damage and prevents and reduces wrinkles

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. I like Astaxanthin as an antiaging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.

Very good product for a fair price

Posted by Reviewer1442942 on Sep 13, 2011

I was using magnifying glasses to read and since I was taking Astaxanthin, I am not using them anymore.I now can read without glasses! That says it all !

The Best Price for Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2359859 on Mar 12, 2011

Since the majority of Astaxanthin is made by the same company, just look for price per gram. This is the lowest.

four stars

Posted by TinVal on Aug 17, 2012

Works pretty well as antioxidant and worth buying for testing the benefits but as a whole it is overprices supplement. I give 4 stars.

Prevention of diabetic nephropathy by treatment with astaxanthin.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 15, 2011

Chronic administration of astaxanthin reduced the oxidative stress on the kidneys and prevented renal cell damage. - Biofactors, 2004.

Less achy

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Jun 30, 2011

I started taking 8mg of Astaxanthin a day and find when I wake up in the morning I'm not stiff and don't ache the way I used to. Great antiozidant, too.