Really works !

Posted by 4867560858785014629 on Jan 15, 2015

No sunburns anymore : )

Works wonders

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Dec 06, 2014

This product has almost completely stopped my joint pain! Could not live without it.

Review : Product and I Herb Services . Healthy Origins. Astaxinthin,4g, 150 softgel(HOG-84916)

Posted by 5399755803665809140 on Dec 02, 2014

This is an amazing health product from seaweed. After taking 2 soft gel in the morning and 2 at night in 1 week i feel my health improved. Better energy and alertness, work whole day do not tire so easily. My eyesight immediately improved after 2nd week onwards. I can now read small letters which i could not read before taking this product.My head and body feel lighter or more relax after the 3rd week and I am thankful to this product. I Herb, Customer Service - Ordering online was a breeze. Customer service response time was great and fast and answers my queries clearly and to the point. Thanks to I Herb Customer Service. I will order again and again from I Herb.

Great!

Posted by Beckyquinn on Nov 16, 2014

I've only taken this a few times and have already noticed less arthritis pain. My energy level seems better as well. I'm a believer in this product.

Protects skin from sun damage and prevents and reduces wrinkles

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. I like Astaxanthin as an antiaging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.

Good !!

Posted by tornado on Oct 30, 2014

I like it! !

good product

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Oct 24, 2014

Healthy Origins has the best price. for the amount we use.

Used with Nature's Way, Gingko eyes for the added Astaxanthin dose.Great! noticed that this relieves my tired eyes

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

i dont know if it works

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Aug 24, 2014

i have used one jar of this and will buy it again. :)

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

Non gmo and natural product which is quality and lasts forever. What more do you want? Oh yeah, the price is good as well!