10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 150 Softgels

No more pain

Posted by Reviewer1305426 on Jun 01, 2011

My husband and I power walk 3 days a week and we include walking "the stairs" in Santa Monica. Years ago when I tried to tackle the stairs my legs hurt so bad for days after, I could not walk. This time I started taking Astaxanthin a week before trying to conquer those darn stairs. At 45 years old, I went up and down those stairs and had no pain after. I now enjoy my power walks and the stairs. My husband had pain in the joints of his fingers and he said he forgot he had pain since taking this product. My parents now take this product and have been noticing slight changes in their health as well. I will never be without this product. Oh I have been sleeping better as well.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Jul 24, 2011

This product far surpasses my expectations. A chalazion I had on my upper eyelid for over a year began to drain within a week, I have stamina when exercising beyond belief and don't get as easily winded. I've only been taking Astaxanthin for about a month and look forward to any other benefits it can provide.

. amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2940012 on Jun 25, 2012

Good stuff. I've used it for many months now. I see improvement in my eczema (it's almost cleared up) and my farsightedness is better too. I also take Vit D3 and Pterostilbene, a relative of Resveratrol. I take one 4 mg Astaxanthin in the morning and 1 before bed at night. I was amazed the first week I started this. Every day I could see a progression in the healing. Most of the scale was gone in two weeks, the deep healing of some spots has taken longer. True it takes time to heal but nothing else has worked at all. I now have new skin and some scare tissue where I had scale like things, easily bruised skin and light inflammation. There are some spots that remain ruff to the touch but even those spots appear nearly normal in bright light. I'll keep taking this stuff even after this skin condition is completely gone. I don't want it back. I had it for almost 15 years. The only draw back: In comparison to my siblings, I'm pink. But I consider it a dark manly shade of pink.

The Best Price for Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2359859 on Mar 12, 2011

Since the majority of Astaxanthin is made by the same company, just look for price per gram. This is the lowest.

four stars

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 17, 2012

Works pretty well as antioxidant and worth buying for testing the benefits but as a whole it is overprices supplement. I give 4 stars.