Clear nasal passages!

Posted by Reviewer2744644 on Jun 27, 2011

I purchased both astaxanthin and pycnogenol and have been taking them twice daily for the past 30 days. I have not had to take a claritin d since. my nasal passages have been clear. I will continue to take them for that reason!

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 09, 2011

GOT RID OF MY TENDITINOS, GREAT FOR THE SKIN AND EYES

notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer1533126 on Oct 20, 2011

They say if a supplement doesn't produce a noticeable change in 2 weeks, you probably don't need it. This one did for me. I could especially see healthier looking skin, but my eyesight is better as well. I also combined this with Derma E, so try the 2 together.

This one should be in every persons life

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Apr 25, 2012

Despite the fact that I cannot ever seem to pronounce the word properly Astaxanthin is the one supplement, which I would never ever ever stop taking. I have to admit I was a sceptic but I have first hand seen the powerful benefits of this gel capsule power house!! The biggest benefit has been in my skin. I had two profound moments, which made me stop and be in complete awe. After about 3-4 months of use I noticed that a quite visible scar which I had on my face from surgery at the age of 10 (I am now 28) how lost it redness and is now essentially invisible. Secondly after spending a little bit too long in the hot Australian sun I was burnt. Usually this would be quite painful and it would stick around for a week and peel. But the sunburn although reddish in appearance was the same temperature as my unburnt skin and was essentially gone the next morning. Additionally I am an endurance triathlete and the muscle soreness after training has greatly reduced.

Love this for eyesight!

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012

This really works for eye sight. My vision has improved and I have less aches and pains in my joints. Try it, and you will see a difference.

astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2951053 on Jun 02, 2011

Astaxanthin is great for vision (my boyfriend says his eyes are much better since we started taking it), digestion, and overall health. We are glad we bought it! Thanks!

Astaxanthin a great product

Posted by Reviewer2785633 on Jan 25, 2012

Have been taking this anti oxdent for about 4 month now and have never felt better in my life. After bowel cancer and surgery over 12 month ago and using natural products since to clean up my body I will stay with Astaxanthin forever. Mind you to stay healthy one must stop eating those foods that cause health problems also Minimal (Acidic foods) I can highly recommend Astaxanthin as a must take as a basis for supplementary nutrition.

Made a noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer1949274 on Dec 05, 2011

My mother-in-law suffers badly from arthritis. After taking 2 to 3 tablets per day for a month her pain and inflammation has improved markedly. She has also commented that her nails and skin condition have improved considerably. For the first time she can remember she has needed to file her nails (previously they would always break). I did not tell her about any effect on skin & nails so she definitely noticed this for herself!

Healthy Origins Astaxanthin 4 mg Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3255335 on Oct 05, 2011

I started taking this product at the beginning of fall (March in New Zealand)and I have had no cold or 'flu symptoms whatsoever this year. Natural Health professionals are raving about Astaxanthin, with good reason.

To Help Prevent Cataracts

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Aug 22, 2011

I am taking this quality astaxanthin for cataract prevention. It is a potent anti-inflammatory.