Healthy Origins, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Softgels

Strong antioxidant / good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 06, 2012

Title says it all. My sense of strength is from observation that taking more than one daily causes me to feel bit off - very similar to sense I get from large doses of B vitamins. My eyes are subtly better after taking these for a few months, mostly long distance vision.

Very potent anti-oxidant, the best!

Posted by Reviewer1448565 on May 24, 2011

At age 68 this is very helpful. I really like Healthy Origins products and find them cheaper at iHerb then anywhere else and get great service. I take one 3 times per day with meals.

Great anti-oxidant and maybe protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I confess I bought it mostly because i read that if you take one of these and go in the sun you dont burn or get much affected by the UVA and UVB rays...since I live in the tropics and have melasma, I need all the help I can get to avoid the melasma worsening. Too soon to tell about the sun protection claims, as melasma takes a long time to disappear. Will report again later. HOWEVER, what a great antioxidant too, and AMAZING for your eye sight! I think it is responsible for the whites of my eyes being super white! If that is not a sign of youth and health, and dont know what it is!

A GOD SEND

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Jun 23, 2012

Astaxanthin is an awesome powerful antioxidant. The most powerful on this earth(imo) Doc told me I would have to be on flexoral or pain relievers the rest of my life for my shoulder arthritis....no no no...along comes astaxanthin and I haven't had pain since. I take one 4mg cap a day. It gives me more energy and I feel great! Buy some today!

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2059513 on Mar 28, 2011

Excellent price, and GMO-free.