Better than I thought it would be!

Posted by Reviewer1874914 on Jan 03, 2012

I decided to try Astaxanthin, since it has received rave reviews as THE supplement to take. The softgel is a dark almost black color, which had me worried about its taste. The softgel went down smoothly, had no taste, and I felt a lot more energetic after taking the supplement. Highly recommend!

Astaxantin

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Jul 15, 2012

I work in the sun and I have not used more sunscreen and do not get skin glowing.

This was just a sample

Posted by DoctorMav on Sep 05, 2012

I have tried different types in the past. This one seemed okay. Though, I think Dr Mercola Krill is the way to go if you want high quality omega 3s and astaxanthin. Cheers.

Healthy orgins astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer3092830 on Dec 14, 2012

These pills made me sick. I am glad this was just a trial.

no shellfish

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on May 17, 2011

got this because it's not animal-based, it's from algae. Also, did not give me migraine in my 7 day test. So I ordered a full bottle. The trial size was great, wish more products offered this size.

This antioxidant really works

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jul 26, 2011

I've had both this brand and Bluebonnet and they both work well. I find taking one capsule with a meal is most effective for my body.

Good for the eyes

Posted by 5578665649360553831 on Aug 06, 2013

Made my eyesight a bit better. Very recommended!

Super

Posted by ManxKat on Aug 26, 2012

I do prefer the triple strength as I was taking this 2-3 x day.

Good first impression

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Jul 06, 2012

After short trial this product felt so good that i ordered a larger pack. Read somewhere that it could help with psoriasis. I am going to give it a try!

empece y la primera

Posted by iber13 on Oct 31, 2014

...la tomé después de comer como esta recomendado porque dicen que trabaja mejor, y como buen español dormí la siesta 1 hora, al levantarme me vino a la boca sabor a hierba seca casi toda la tarde sobre unas 4 -5 horas y malestar de estomago bastante mal estar en general por lo que dejare de tomarla y pediré el bote de otra marca....