Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

Flawless skin, shinny hair and my nails are growing thicker than ever. I love this product.

Hair supplement

Posted by Reviewer2956538 on Feb 14, 2012

Truly have hair regrowth...never would have believed it.

Great Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2315816 on Mar 15, 2012

I started taking Biotin because my fingernails were in such bad shape. I am really happy with it and like the fact that the pills are much smaller than another brand I took in the past.

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

I've been taking 1 capsule per day for about a week, and there is big improvement in skin condition. I had red dry patches on a face after winter and they are almost gone. Plus the hair is getting smooth and silky, can't comment on a growth, too soon.

MRM is better

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

I bought this one and MRM brand biotin bottles. Take notice that here is BIOTIN, while MRM brand with 60 capsules offers D-BIOTIN. At least for me d-biotin works better, because my hair looks better, skin is softer. This one is good too, but i prefer MRM.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1928937 on Apr 20, 2012

Biotin helped my hair to become more healthier, looser and shiny. Now I can enjoy my hair!

Can finally write a review on this

Posted by 4796729095010165474 on Sep 25, 2014

I have been taking 2 of these everyday for the past 8 weeks. I have noticed a difference for sure. My nails are so much stronger. My hair was growing at normal slow rate at the start, but I notice more hair coming in and it feels nice and thick. Recently I have noticed a lot more growth, looks like a CM in 2 weeks

Good for hair!

Posted by Reviewer1882449 on Apr 17, 2012

I've taken these for two weeks and already (I think) my hair feels better and thicker.

This work

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on May 12, 2014

I'm very happy to find biotin.This work on my hair.I loose it a little hair and now this stop my hair to faling donw.My hair is strong and shiny.My nails is very strong.I will never stop to take this.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Oct 07, 2013

I am returning on this product, love the effect for hair growing and nails.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »