Great!

Posted by Reviewer2438775 on Mar 08, 2012

I've been takin biotin for a bit more than a month now and i can see the results already! I feel that my hair growth has been faster and my hair isn't falling out as much as before. Not only that, I've been getting new "baby hairs" close to my hairline which is very nice! Biotin is great for hair growth, but also my brows have been growing much faster than before! Now I need to pluck my brows a few times a week, which is a lot to me. I will definitely buy more biotin in the future!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1906317 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using this product with shampoo for thin hair and it has been huge success.

Very Good procuct

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Nov 13, 2012

I have noticed that when I have started taken this, my hair and nails have started to grow faster. These capsules are small also that they are easy to take.

Very well Vitamin B7 (Biotin)

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

I liked the biotin. I took it along with multivitamins http://www.iherb.com/country-life-core-daily-1-multivitamins-women-60-tablets/34145 Nails stopped stratify and become stronger. The capsules are small, easy to swallow. Visit my page for more reviews...

Expensive isn't always the best!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

Trying to get rid of candida and have multiple allergies, so have to be careful of binders etc. in vitamins. This product does not give me any problems, like some of the more expensive ones I have tried. Very effective and will buy again.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

I'm taking for my hair, which started to thin. I'm not sure if this was what caused it to stop thinning, but I'm happy that it stopped. And now I am not worrying about my hair. This probably helped with that.

Hair a grow grow!

Posted by VeganMumma on Feb 15, 2015

My nails started growing quicker within a week of taking this and my hair grew like mad. Does the job nicely.

good!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

good for all my family.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is water-soluble vitamin. Any excess is excreted in urine, so it is perfectly nontoxic. Since it is both cheap and nontoxic, everybody should consider supplementing, because defiency is problematic. I take one vcap of 5000 mcg once a week, so this bottle will last me more than a year. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

Like it a lot

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on Feb 18, 2016

GOOD product. I noticed my hair's started to grow a little better. And it's got shinier. I think it's mostly because of this product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »