Like it a lot

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on Feb 18, 2016

GOOD product. I noticed my hair's started to grow a little better. And it's got shinier. I think it's mostly because of this product

Hair a grow grow!

Posted by VeganMumma on Feb 15, 2015

My nails started growing quicker within a week of taking this and my hair grew like mad. Does the job nicely.

This product works.

Posted by proinnseas on Feb 11, 2015

My nails and hair has come stronger. This product works. I did see improvement after 2 weeks.

Helps with Nail growh and breaking down carbs

Posted by health4life on Dec 12, 2014

Great supplement that helped my nails to grow and help me to adequate breakdown my carb supply. I could tell the difference when taking these vitamins.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

Vitamin B7 (Biotin) is water-soluble vitamin. Any excess is excreted in urine, so it is perfectly nontoxic. Since it is both cheap and nontoxic, everybody should consider supplementing, because defiency is problematic. I take one vcap of 5000 mcg once a week, so this bottle will last me more than a year. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

Just as good as known brands

Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Aug 23, 2014

I have been taking biotin daily for the last 12 years. It is great for hair and nail strength. Ive tried many brands and frankly all give the same results. These are priced right and are just a click away so I love them.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Good product and price

good

Posted by bugajuk on Oct 07, 2013

Good quality, no side effects, gives me faster hair grow, stronger nails. I will buy higher content of caps.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

I'm taking for my hair, which started to thin. I'm not sure if this was what caused it to stop thinning, but I'm happy that it stopped. And now I am not worrying about my hair. This probably helped with that.

Very well Vitamin B7 (Biotin)

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

I liked the biotin. I took it along with multivitamins http://www.iherb.com/country-life-core-daily-1-multivitamins-women-60-tablets/34145 Nails stopped stratify and become stronger. The capsules are small, easy to swallow. Visit my page for more reviews...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »