From California

Posted by Reviewer2102784 on Mar 30, 2009

I noticed a difference taking two of these gels. They are a good price and they really help in the energy department. I noticed a marked improvement in cognitive stability and mood regulation that lasted all day. I recommend this brand and the quality seems to be top notch. Also, they are very fresh. You don't get this from every online retailer. Kudos to Iherb. In my opinion, I Herb is the best in shipping and quality on the internet or in any store for that matter. I recommend them to my friends.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1137671 on Apr 09, 2009

Easy to swallow. Recommend because the filler oil is not Soybean but Pure Olive Oil.

Essential for heart health

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 28, 2009

The only thing that would make this form of CoQ10 better is to use a cellulose capsule instead of gelatin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Mar 17, 2009

I really like it,gives me sustainable energy,gentle on the stomach,little pricey,but you won't find a better price and worth the investment,thanks iHerb,your a great company!

Love It...

Posted by Reviewer1079113 on May 05, 2009

This works wonders for my joints.

Good product!

Posted by 5329373331790004729 on May 15, 2015

Good product! I am pleased.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3273856 on May 23, 2009

I've used Healthy Origins CoQ10 for years- at the recommendation of my Naturopathic Doctor. She was right- it is an excellent product.

Not my favorite COQ10

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2009

It's 100mg and still I don't get relief as fast as I did with the ones from Trader Joe's. I take it with vitamin E because otherwise COQ10 is ineffective. All COQ10 should have soy-free vitamin E inside the gel cap. I won't buy this one again but it was on 80% sale when I got it. I need something more effective. Maybe I'll go back to Trader Joes brand.

Love this

Posted by filmoyster on May 01, 2009

I just feel better taking this supplement, have noticed more of a difference in energy, my skin staying clear, gums bleeding less etc...

Great Product! I'm hooked!

Posted by Reviewer2522352 on May 26, 2009

I received this as a free sample, when I placed my first order with IHerb.com I have since ordered it again. You simply cannot beat the price or the quality of Healthy Origins. Since taking this supplement, I feel I have better lung, circulation, and overall blood flow. Also, this is a great product to take if you would like to have an intense workout, without feeling sore the next day. Well worth the time and money.