• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Best CoQ10 out there

Posted by Reviewer1492502 on Sep 03, 2010

After researching most of the brands, and checking clinical trials at universities, this was my first choice. Kaneka Q10 is by far superior. Another "doc" friend of mine also knows that most of the CoQ10 out there is junk. That doesn't mean that this is the only brand that uses real Kaneka Q10, but it's the one I chose. AND iHerb is a great place to buy!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2763519 on Jan 02, 2011

Kaneda Q10 is very expensive in Japan. So i am happy to get it with less expensive.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1475287 on Oct 02, 2011

I have been taking statin drugs for about ten years and am in my fifties. As one ages, blood pressure typically starts to creep up. Research indicates that the statin drug may compound this. Healthy Origins CoQ10 has helped me go from 160/100 to 130/90.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Have been taking it for years. Even my dogs are on it.

CoQ 10 type

Posted by Reviewer3127234 on May 10, 2011

The sort of CoQ 10 received was not what I wanted. The sort I wanted was Ubiquinol (active) but received the Ubiquinone which isn't as good for the over 60's. I feel that the type of CoQ 10 should have been made clearer. Thank you

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1941860 on Jun 11, 2011

Good quality. Healthy Origins makes one of the best CoQ10 Gels. Its all natural with no chemicals.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Jun 15, 2011

Very good product and good buy.

Can't beat the price

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jul 18, 2011

I'm not sure how much of a change this product has made, but the price savings were massive. I believe I saved 60% on these, which pretty much made my entire order worth getting. Nice small capsule, easy to swallow. Bright orange, so it's easy to distinguish from my other supplements.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 23, 2011

I take it daily & trust the quality of the product.

Great Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Sep 08, 2011

Love this product. Has really kept my lipid profile on track.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »