• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

A little too stimulating....

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on Jun 05, 2010

I'm 39 years old, and I was interested in trying this supplement because I started experiencing some fatigue late afternoon. This CoQ10 mad me feel kind of crazy. Not sure if it was interacting with other supplements that I take (I take about 7 other ones a day - Bcomplex, Vit. D, Fish oil, Fo-Ti, Zinc, Vit. C, Chromium picolinate), but I was way too stimulated. I had huge amounts of energy, but it wasn't something I could use to my advantage. I guess I don't need it....

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels - No significant change, maybe because ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this Coenzyme Q10 to see if it will increase my energy. I was influenced by the many positive reviews of this particular Coq10 here. I took 1 tab daily, until 'twas gone. Since I sometime miss my dose, I consumed the whole 60-cap bottle only after 3 months. Maybe because I run a lot, and am naturally energetic, I felt no significant change in my energy level. I therefore, didn't order again. I feel that my chlorella and spirulina regimen and their green derivatives, should be enough for my daily vitamin and mineral supplementation. In deference to those who swear by this product, I'm giving it a benefit of the doubt (since I didnt exactly follow instructions to feel its "full force"). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

CoQ10 is important

Posted by Reviewer1811540 on Jul 18, 2008

I bought these because I need CoQ10, but I think I need a higher dose than 100mg daily. I get better results with 2 tablets taken in the morning.

CoQ10 Gels, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2578332 on Jul 20, 2008

I really thought this was going to make a difference to my very high blood pressure (248/88), but it hasn't.

Average quality

Posted by Reviewer2368689 on Oct 12, 2008

This is the first time I try it. I don't have any negative experience.

what i think

Posted by Reviewer3176779 on Nov 05, 2008

I haven't noticed feeling any different but it seems like a good product and the price was good

CoQ10 Gels

Posted by Reviewer1635188 on Mar 28, 2009

Good Product, but with Chlorella, and Natural Spirulina, may not be necessary to take.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2125450 on Jul 06, 2008

I take this to compensate for loss resulting from Simvastatin. I really don't know what dose to use. When I stopped Simvastatin recently, I noticed stronger leg muscles about 2 weeks later. So I think if I took a higher dose of CoQ10, I might maintain that level of strength. I do not know, would appreciate comments.

CoQ10 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1790823 on Oct 02, 2008

I have no idea the affect of the pills. I don't see the difference. 3 stars because I'm not sure of the effect.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1964226 on Jul 07, 2008

So far so good but need to observe over a longer period of time to ascertain better.