• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Q10 rated 100%

Posted by Reviewer1384315 on Mar 23, 2007

I've tried other Q10's available in UK. None were of this high strength at twice the price. This is also the only one I can take that does not affect my digestive system.

CoQ10 Gels, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2578332 on Jul 20, 2008

I really thought this was going to make a difference to my very high blood pressure (248/88), but it hasn't.

Great buy for a high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Jan 24, 2007

This is one supplement anyone who is over 40 should be taking daily if one is concerned about one's cardiac health and immune system. The ingredients are pure and hypo allergenic. One other side benefit: better gum health!

Positive benefits from Healthy Orgins, CoQ10

Posted by myoungpepper on Jun 13, 2009

I've been taking this product for several months now and although I can't tell any internal effects, I have noticed that my gums and teeth seem to be healthier. I've had many dental problems over the years and don't seem to be having as many now. Even my dentist commented on how healthy my gums looked the last time I saw him. That was good news for sure! :)

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1706985 on Jul 09, 2009

I have been taking this for a month and certainly feel the difference in energy level and health, particularly pertaining to seasonal allergies.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2725582 on Feb 24, 2007

I've been taking CoQ10 products for some years. Over all, it is one of the anti-aging suppliments. I need it!

should have a health warning

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jan 03, 2009

I have been taking these for 2.5 months before I realized it was these that were giving me severe insomnia. They even canceled out the Valerian, so I suffered a lot. Also I got very hungry and if I did get to sleep I'd wake up hungry in the wee hours of the night. So these are very potent for a 130 pound woman. Take at your own risk or take one less potent if you don't want insomnia or weight gain.

Very good for brain activity.

Posted by Reviewer2491231 on Aug 08, 2008

I was constantly forgetting things and started taking these and have a noticed a difference also don't struggle to find words as much as I did.Good price and fast delivery.They are a good product for the over 40's.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3321669 on Jan 16, 2007

I've been using CoQ10 for at least 45 days now. I feel I have more energy and there is no aftertaste with this vitamin. Great price also.

Quality and great price!!

Posted by Reviewer2424532 on Mar 26, 2007

Yes this product doe's give me heap's of energy and for this price dont think twice...I am in australia and even with postage/conversion still it is a fantastic nutrient.....