• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Great buy for a high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Jan 24, 2007

This is one supplement anyone who is over 40 should be taking daily if one is concerned about one's cardiac health and immune system. The ingredients are pure and hypo allergenic. One other side benefit: better gum health!

Positive benefits from Healthy Orgins, CoQ10

Posted by myoungpepper on Jun 13, 2009

I've been taking this product for several months now and although I can't tell any internal effects, I have noticed that my gums and teeth seem to be healthier. I've had many dental problems over the years and don't seem to be having as many now. Even my dentist commented on how healthy my gums looked the last time I saw him. That was good news for sure! :)

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1706985 on Jul 09, 2009

I have been taking this for a month and certainly feel the difference in energy level and health, particularly pertaining to seasonal allergies.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2725582 on Feb 24, 2007

I've been taking CoQ10 products for some years. Over all, it is one of the anti-aging suppliments. I need it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3321669 on Jan 16, 2007

I've been using CoQ10 for at least 45 days now. I feel I have more energy and there is no aftertaste with this vitamin. Great price also.

Very good for brain activity.

Posted by Reviewer2491231 on Aug 08, 2008

I was constantly forgetting things and started taking these and have a noticed a difference also don't struggle to find words as much as I did.Good price and fast delivery.They are a good product for the over 40's.

Quality and great price!!

Posted by Reviewer2424532 on Mar 26, 2007

Yes this product doe's give me heap's of energy and for this price dont think twice...I am in australia and even with postage/conversion still it is a fantastic nutrient.....

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jul 29, 2009

Excellent price on this product. Everyone should take CoQ10. Good for your heart and gives you energy too.

D

Posted by 4644473229263285163 on Dec 01, 2012

I used tester, impact been felt

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 29, 2014

I saw complaints about huge dose, but for me it is a good buy, because I have seriously ill mother-in-law and she is huge, fat woman and she must be fed with potential stuff in order to get some benefits and to believe that she must care about herself through good diet and healthy life style and not to complain about her bad genetics, nerves, etc.