• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jul 29, 2009

Excellent price on this product. Everyone should take CoQ10. Good for your heart and gives you energy too.

D

Posted by 4644473229263285163 on Dec 01, 2012

I used tester, impact been felt

Good stuff

Posted by mozzer on Jan 17, 2015

Good price on a quality product. There is a debate about regular Coq10 and Ubiquinol and I've used both with good results. I do find regular CoQ10 to be more physically energizing. So I would suggest this product to runners and athletes of all kinds. Experiment to find the right dose. Start with one or two before a workout. Some take more.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 29, 2014

I saw complaints about huge dose, but for me it is a good buy, because I have seriously ill mother-in-law and she is huge, fat woman and she must be fed with potential stuff in order to get some benefits and to believe that she must care about herself through good diet and healthy life style and not to complain about her bad genetics, nerves, etc.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1386216 on Nov 08, 2012

Only on this for past 30 days so cannot give comprehensive review , but no side effects so far.

Not my favorite but cheap

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

You get what you pay for with this product. Not very energizing and I feel you need at least 4 a day to have any benefit. I like Paradise CoQ10 with no fillers as I only need to take one or two a day. I never take any CoQ10 in the afternoon or evening because it can be over stimulating as this is what it is suppose to do, so I take it in the mornings only.Iherb provides me with fantastic service Thanks!

Great value...

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Oct 08, 2011

for the money, but Jarrow formulas QH is best

it works but not as effective as the one I took before

Posted by Reviewer1448416 on Jul 20, 2011

it works but not as effective as the one I took before

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels - No significant change, maybe because ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this Coenzyme Q10 to see if it will increase my energy. I was influenced by the many positive reviews of this particular Coq10 here. I took 1 tab daily, until 'twas gone. Since I sometime miss my dose, I consumed the whole 60-cap bottle only after 3 months. Maybe because I run a lot, and am naturally energetic, I felt no significant change in my energy level. I therefore, didn't order again. I feel that my chlorella and spirulina regimen and their green derivatives, should be enough for my daily vitamin and mineral supplementation. In deference to those who swear by this product, I'm giving it a benefit of the doubt (since I didnt exactly follow instructions to feel its "full force"). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Average product.

Posted by Reviewer1160912 on Sep 28, 2009

No better or worse than other CoQ10 softgels.