• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

Good stuff

Posted by mozzer on Jan 17, 2015

Good price on a quality product. There is a debate about regular Coq10 and Ubiquinol and I've used both with good results. I do find regular CoQ10 to be more physically energizing. So I would suggest this product to runners and athletes of all kinds. Experiment to find the right dose. Start with one or two before a workout. Some take more.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels - No significant change, maybe because ...

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this Coenzyme Q10 to see if it will increase my energy. I was influenced by the many positive reviews of this particular Coq10 here. I took 1 tab daily, until 'twas gone. Since I sometime miss my dose, I consumed the whole 60-cap bottle only after 3 months. Maybe because I run a lot, and am naturally energetic, I felt no significant change in my energy level. I therefore, didn't order again. I feel that my chlorella and spirulina regimen and their green derivatives, should be enough for my daily vitamin and mineral supplementation. In deference to those who swear by this product, I'm giving it a benefit of the doubt (since I didnt exactly follow instructions to feel its "full force"). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Didn't notice any differemce

Posted by Reviewer3082050 on Aug 24, 2011

I won't be buying this again. I'd expected some difference based on reviews and products rep, but none. Won't repurchase

amazing value

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 27, 2009

Been taking Q10 for 23 years and these are the best i have tried,improves the healing powers of the body,i know this because my astma is cured soley by taking this supplement over a few months,i used to have a terrible wheeze.I believe it helps prevent inflamation in the lungs by making those hairs that filter irritants from entering the lungs grow, because hair growth on the rest of body is much faster than before.

good, but

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 10, 2008

coQ10 is CoQ10. I've tried several brands and I hink one is as good as the other; so, from now on, I'll just go by value (price point per size).

CoQ10 Gels, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2578332 on Jul 20, 2008

I really thought this was going to make a difference to my very high blood pressure (248/88), but it hasn't.

CoQ10 is important

Posted by Reviewer1811540 on Jul 18, 2008

I bought these because I need CoQ10, but I think I need a higher dose than 100mg daily. I get better results with 2 tablets taken in the morning.

Average quality

Posted by Reviewer2368689 on Oct 12, 2008

This is the first time I try it. I don't have any negative experience.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 12, 2008

After suffering heart damage due to a virus, I have been taking CoQ10 to repair damage to my heart. I am experiencing a steady buildup of strength and well being.

Wow i think it works.

Posted by Reviewer2285340 on Jul 11, 2009

I used to feel sleepy/tired in the afternoons during work (where else..) But after taking this supplement, i feel more alert. No more 'fuzzy' feeling. I will definitely continue using this product.