• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Reviews | English

D

Posted by 4644473229263285163 on Dec 01, 2012

I used tester, impact been felt

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ A 'MUST' supplement, great quality. I have been taking Ubiquinol supplements for several years as part of my preventative health regime. In the past, I have shopped around for the best price and purchased various brands. After doing additional research, I found this is one of the highest ranked supplements for quality as well as value. I will begin purchasing these supplements exclusively, knowing that I will be getting a high quality product at a great price. I highly recommend this brand! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good stuff

Posted by mozzer on Jan 17, 2015

Good price on a quality product. There is a debate about regular Coq10 and Ubiquinol and I've used both with good results. I do find regular CoQ10 to be more physically energizing. So I would suggest this product to runners and athletes of all kinds. Experiment to find the right dose. Start with one or two before a workout. Some take more.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 29, 2014

I saw complaints about huge dose, but for me it is a good buy, because I have seriously ill mother-in-law and she is huge, fat woman and she must be fed with potential stuff in order to get some benefits and to believe that she must care about herself through good diet and healthy life style and not to complain about her bad genetics, nerves, etc.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jul 29, 2009

Excellent price on this product. Everyone should take CoQ10. Good for your heart and gives you energy too.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1386216 on Nov 08, 2012

Only on this for past 30 days so cannot give comprehensive review , but no side effects so far.

it works but not as effective as the one I took before

Posted by Reviewer1448416 on Jul 20, 2011

it works but not as effective as the one I took before

Average product.

Posted by Reviewer1160912 on Sep 28, 2009

No better or worse than other CoQ10 softgels.

Great value...

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Oct 08, 2011

for the money, but Jarrow formulas QH is best

reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer1089353 on Feb 10, 2011

It's not been so long since I took it, so I don't know clearly about the improvement. However, the price is reasonable.