• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

The real deal

Posted by 4815373828057319350 on Sep 20, 2015

I was taking mega co q 10 and decided to try this product. This is an excellent product. It is one of those products, when you take it, it is like somebody turned on the switch. I am incredibly energized and rejuvenated since I have been taking this product. Highly recommended

High quality Co-Q10

Posted by AntonisZ on Dec 16, 2014

I don't think that there's a better quality than Healthy Origins Co-Q10. I have tried a few other brands and I can tell the difference from personal experience. 400 mg in a softgel, just what my heart and skin needs to keep functioning and looking great! I will stock up since it's amazing value for the money!

Very good

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Jul 03, 2014

Excellent CoenzymeQ10 product. Good value.

best

Posted by Reviewer2350766 on Sep 13, 2013

I have used this product for years and it is so crucial to my daily functioning I keep several bottles on hand. Issues this helps me with are chronic fatigue, low energy, chronic chest pain. I use this in conjunction with full spectrum hawthorne extract for the chest pains and other supplements for the fatigue . The dosages I use are very high but that is what keeps these symptoms under control. For several years I have needed 2 of these 2 times a day and 200 drops of the hawthorne in the morning , I do use kinesiology to check the dosages . My chest pain and fatigue issues began 25 years ago . My daughter who has also had serious fatigue in the past had taken 400 mg a day but she has improved in her stamina and now only uses Healthy Origins 100 mg in the morning. I have seen the responses about gum health and I, as a side have, perfect gum health.

It works.

Posted by 5379194720236215087 on Jul 02, 2013

I'm currently taking this after recommendation to consume CoQ10 for middle age endurance runners (I'm 39). There is a significant improvement in my hill running times of about on average 2mins faster for a 13km distance, and it's consistently been that way since I've started taking CoQ10. Just don't take it before bedtime, I get really strange dreams when I do that. I take it every morning right before breakfast.

Great brand...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

...and good product. There are many brands to choose from but this is one of the better ones. Cheers!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2087692 on Jul 08, 2012

so far so good. I must say that iHerb shipping is the fastest ever. They always have excellent products with long shelf life.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Feb 25, 2012

I have been taking Ubiqunol for several months and have never felt any benefit so after reading a few reviews I decided to try Heathly Origins CoQ10 Gels 400mg. I cannot believe the improved energy I noticed the next day I'm sold on the CoQ10 Gels.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1242717 on Dec 12, 2011

Have used for years! Had triple by-pass 21 years ago & I'm still here!

Healthy Origins CoQ10