• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

300.mg CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Dec 04, 2009

Reduced number of capsuls and tablets by using higher potency aids and reducing herbal teas may improve benifits in all food suppliments.

great

Posted by Reviewer2900661 on Dec 31, 2009

I have been buying this product for a couple of years now and both the product and the price are outstanding

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2836795 on Feb 03, 2010

I HAVE BEEN TAKING CoQ10 FOR YEARS... MY HEALTH HAS IMPROVED GREATLY. I HERB HAS THE BEST DEALS IN ALL THEIR PRODUCTS AND THEY ARE ALWAYS FRESH. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE . THEY ARE GREAT.... MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU...

coQ 10

Posted by Reviewer2518947 on Aug 01, 2009

I have used this for a while and even squeeze a capsule into my face creams. Great product.

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1728726 on Aug 06, 2009

I buy this for my Mother who is on statin drugs for cholesterol. She says it works great

Replacement for Makersmark brand.

Posted by Reviewer1134151 on Aug 08, 2009

A healther choice in CoQ10 Gels, Was previously using the brand Makersmark from "Sams Club" Like these alot more. The softgel is a little smaller with out all the bad ingredients. will order again.

Larger than I expected, but they are 300 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Dec 22, 2008

I guess I don't have to take 3 or 6 pills, but I was surprised by the size of the pills since I normally have a problem with pills. Luckily the smooth coating made these easy to swallow.

Fred

Posted by Reviewer3085372 on Feb 14, 2009

I take it for my heart

Migrane prevention

Posted by Reviewer1802414 on Mar 18, 2009

I am taking this in combo with your B2,Magnesium, and Calcium and I am happy to report that as a migrane preventative it is working wonderfully. You also are reasonable and I recieved your shipment quickly. Thanks.

great deal!

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Mar 18, 2009

I paid almost $50.00 (yes, that's right) more for a bottle of this in a local health food store. It's an excellent product so I'm glad iherb offers it.