• Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Customer Ratings

SEems to be helping w chest pain associated with dilated cardiomyopathy

Posted by Reviewer2719884 on Apr 06, 2011

this along with the "Jarrow Forulas, Ubiquinal QH-Absord, 100mg" for a total of 400mg per day seems to be helping hugely with the chest pain associated with my dilated cardiomyopathy. I've had this condition for 3 years, and nothing seemed to help until I started on this. At one point I was taking 100mg a day but didn't notice anything. 400mg seems like it might be helping, don't know what else it could be. Anyway, I'm very happy and will continue on with it and see what happens.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Mar 08, 2011

Although I don't personally use this product my other family member do. They are pleased with it and I can see signs that it is having a positive impact on their health.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels ( Kaneka Q10 ), 300 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2874754 on Mar 01, 2011

really good

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1346843 on Feb 11, 2011

Everything I've read on CoQ10 makes it a must take for me. As always, i-herb rocks on the price and service.

CoQ10 Enzyme Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2558645 on Feb 02, 2011

This product is exceptional with all family members noticing improved energy levels. Will definitely be ordering again!

coq10gels

Posted by Reviewer1936190 on Jan 27, 2011

The whole procedure of ordering and shipping was fine.

Q10 gels

Posted by Reviewer3087698 on Jan 25, 2011

Very good pills to give you more energy

Product and delivery time.

Posted by Reviewer2751558 on Jan 17, 2011

Excellent service,I am on the other side of the planet and could not believe how short a time it took to get here . Very happy. Keith B

Great product and great value

Posted by Reviewer2040107 on Dec 04, 2010

I can tell when CoQ10 is good or not based on energy, overall feeling and circulation. This is definitely good stuff and a great value at the price for a 300mg product. Have re-ordered and it keeps on giving.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Nov 07, 2010

Like it- like it!! It has given me a lot of energy in this autumn/winterseason. Usuallly I have trouble waking up, and this has helped a lot. I believe it also has helped my breathing - I no longer have a sensation of limited space in my chest area.