Cognizin Citicoline

Posted by Reviewer2513381 on Sep 02, 2010

after 4 wk.'s, I find I'm able to juggle more thought processes(thinking about many things at once) no noticeable improvement yet in memory or concentration, which is what I'm hoping for.

Excellent quality at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2452584 on May 01, 2009

Same quality as similar product of the other brand Jarrow forumla at a much cheaper price

Healthy Origins Cognizin Citicoline

Posted by Reviewer1100070 on Jul 08, 2010

Have used this product for several months now on a friend who has a tremor and dementia and find that there is an improvement in the tremor. I stopped it for a few days and she got worse, won't do that again!

Review and report on Cognizin Citicoline.

Posted by Reviewer2288761 on Nov 25, 2011

My wife has developed dementia and Alzheimers. This herb has helped some to hold her mental loss. It has not restored her mind, but her Doctor and I feel it has helped her somewhat.We have her on two caps per day.

WORKED RIGHT AWAY!

Posted by Reviewer2273569 on Oct 07, 2012

I have tried other forms of this supplement but they were not as effective. Helps a lot with workout energy and recovery. This also helps neurologically which also helps to sustain concentration when working out. Price per gram is excellcent. Try it.

My new found product

Posted by Reviewer2036149 on Apr 07, 2012

Works wonderfully for brain speed. Makes you feel more balanced and improved memory.

Worked Well

Posted by Reviewer2911617 on Jun 16, 2012

This worked very well for memory and cognitive function. I would highly recommend.

vlminchk@mtintouch.net

Posted by Reviewer1155729 on Oct 13, 2009

We are very satisfied with the cognizin citicoline, 250 mg, 150 capsules.

I can tell a differance

Posted by Reviewer1748124 on May 19, 2010

I didn't realize how much this product was helping until I went without it for a month.

i like this product

Posted by Reviewer3296858 on Sep 11, 2012

we used this cognizin 2 years.it boost my memory.i trust i-herb company.like to order from them.