Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Mmm...Ribose!

Posted by Reviewer1815324 on Jun 01, 2009

I'm taking 100mg of ubiquinol and about 5 grams of d-ribose twice per day. LOTS of mental and physical energy, helps me stay alert and focused at work and provides an energy boost for workouts after work. Also, when I'm low-carbing ribose doesn't take me out of ketosis the way other sugars do. The Healthy Origins brand is at least as effective as others that I've tried and iHerb's price for the 300g container is the best I've come across. Thanks iHerb!

Brain Powder

Posted by Reviewer1243591 on Jan 04, 2011

D-Ribose has enabled me to think again. I suffer from a severe case of CFS. I had trouble making calculations and comprehending multiple ideas at once. I recommended this to a friend with Fybromyalgia and he says it has given him his brain back. It is hard to understand how frustrating it is to be aware that you can't process information. You can't trust your own mind. I have tried different varieties of D-Ribose. This one is the least expensive and does a great job.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2228499 on Oct 21, 2010

I have noticed a considerable difference with my fibromyalgia within 3-4 days of starting taking it. Lots more energy and aches and pains disappeared. Easy to use and nice to taste! Great value too!

Seems surprisingly good.

Posted by Reviewer3104381 on Jul 31, 2009

My recall has improved dramatically and I have actually been picking up previously neglected projects.

has bad odor compared to other brands of D-ribose

Posted by Reviewer1356092 on Oct 11, 2012

i've been taking d-ribose and recently bought two of this becuase it was the cheapest. but they both smell so bad that i couldnt take it. i had to reorder another brand and they were ok. i will never order this d-ribose again.