RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,861.40

₽4,323.52

Экономия: ₽2,462.13 (скидка 57%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

has bad odor compared to other brands of D-ribose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1356092 Oct 11, 2012

i've been taking d-ribose and recently bought two of this becuase it was the cheapest. but they both smell so bad that i couldnt take it. i had to reorder another brand and they were ok. i will never order this d-ribose again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Easy to use, but without results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1122363 Feb 15, 2010

Dissolves instantly with pleasant, sweet taste in any beverage. Despite it's claims, I didn't see any increase of energy and sometimes decreased energy resulted with extra dosages.

Bad experiance

Отзыв оставлен 4738000929145687427 Oct 12, 2012

I won't be buying this brand again. Has a very strong chemical odor, i decided to try it anyway and felt sick afterwards. Concerned that it's contaminated, I emailed the company and have not received an explanation. Not happy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Chemical STINK Tastes bitter as **** No response from customer service.

Отзыв оставлен 5254439691617714903 Nov 15, 2013

I have bought this previously, and that smelled fruity and tasted great. I used it as sweetener in my coffee. HOWEVER, this latest box, smells and tastes REALLY bad! I dont dare to use it. I have contacted customer servce TWO times about this, witout an response. So I have wasted my money on a poisonous product, and cant even get in contact with customer service about it. STAY AWAY!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not happy with service from iherb this time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2181984 Sep 05, 2011

to the best of my knowledge this order has not arrived yet.nor have my next 2 orders. further I have emailed iherb 3 times and have received no reply. usually i find their service good but this has been an exception. I would like to hear back from iherb to discuss this further please.

Healthy Origins D-Ribose.10.6oz

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1463363 Sep 10, 2011

Nothing special too sweet.

Позиции 1-6 из 6