Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Worth a try!!!

Posted by Reviewer2100458 on Feb 09, 2010

My package arrived in just under three weeks, as I used normal mail. I am not sure whether the d-ribose works for me yet, but am giving it a few weeks. Good site to deal with. Easy Thank you

not happy with service from iherb this time

Posted by Reviewer2181984 on Sep 05, 2011

to the best of my knowledge this order has not arrived yet.nor have my next 2 orders. further I have emailed iherb 3 times and have received no reply. usually i find their service good but this has been an exception. I would like to hear back from iherb to discuss this further please.

Bad experiance

Posted by 4738000929145687427 on Oct 12, 2012

I won't be buying this brand again. Has a very strong chemical odor, i decided to try it anyway and felt sick afterwards. Concerned that it's contaminated, I emailed the company and have not received an explanation. Not happy!

This stuff actually works.

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Feb 23, 2012

I figured it was the placebo effect before trying it. (it is after all a type of sugar). But after trying was amazed by how strong the results are. From what I understand, all brands are made by the same manufacturer so go for value when purchasing.

Good taste, good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1015028 on Mar 17, 2012

We've been using d-ribose powder for about 3 years. We've used several different brands. My spouse has extreme fatigue from chronic Lyme disease. Just a 2500 gram serving makes a difference in energy boost, temporarily. Because of the nice flavor of Healthy Origins, we use it in coffee, oatmeal, and lemon water. We also drink it plain in a small glass of water.