Didn't work for me.

Posted by 5354988561272989908 on Nov 19, 2015

I bought this because i have low energy and heart palpitations. And thought it might help. I've been taking 10-15g a day for 20 days and feel no difference at all.

HIghly pleased!!!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research about D-Ribose boosting mitochondrial cell performance. Very pleased with this product.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3076528 on Sep 23, 2009

Excellent. Ever since I have started using this, my energy levels have been alot higher and I've been sleeping better. Wonderful product!!!

Excellent during workouts!

Posted by Reviewer1763409 on Dec 28, 2011

Definitely helped during workouts. Felt stronger and worked out harder. Didn't poop out as quickly.

Great for my Fibro!

Posted by Reviewer1067309 on Nov 27, 2011

I've been using this brand of d-Ribose for a while & just had to re-order. I love it. It really helps with my energy levels (which are normally horrible) especially when I have flare ups from my Fibromyalgia. I mix 1 teaspoon in my bottle of water & have 3 servings per day (5 grams, 3 times a day) You really need to be on it for about 3-4 weeks though initially to see any improvement. If you have Fibromyalgia - I highly recommend d-Ribose & Healthy Origins is affordable & a very good quality! THANK YOU iHerb for fast & affordable shipping to APO! You guys are Patriots!!! :o)

This stuff actually works.

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Feb 23, 2012

I figured it was the placebo effect before trying it. (it is after all a type of sugar). But after trying was amazed by how strong the results are. From what I understand, all brands are made by the same manufacturer so go for value when purchasing.

I had no energy and then I did

Posted by Reviewer3136120 on Jan 17, 2013

So apparently it works. I just wish they'd design the packaging so the powder doesn't go everywhere when the jar is opened. Also, the seal was improperly applied, so I had a leak from the outset. It wasn't worth returning (because it was clear what had happened and the lid was tight), but Healthy Origins needs to pay more attention to quality control.

More energy

Posted by 5340494129207790044 on Sep 22, 2013

I definitely have more energy when I take this. I have CFS and POTS and it helps with both. I have been getting more done in my day. I couldn't take the dose as recommended by some top CFS specialists as it was too over stimulating, I was a bit hyped up, so now I only take 1/2 to 1 tspn per day and it helps. It's not a miracle but every little bit helps.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2087458 on Dec 19, 2011

Helps in energy

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3057318 on Sep 28, 2011

I'm happy with this product thank you.