Excellent during workouts!

Posted by Reviewer1763409 on Dec 28, 2011

Definitely helped during workouts. Felt stronger and worked out harder. Didn't poop out as quickly.

Great for my Fibro!

Posted by Reviewer1067309 on Nov 27, 2011

I've been using this brand of d-Ribose for a while & just had to re-order. I love it. It really helps with my energy levels (which are normally horrible) especially when I have flare ups from my Fibromyalgia. I mix 1 teaspoon in my bottle of water & have 3 servings per day (5 grams, 3 times a day) You really need to be on it for about 3-4 weeks though initially to see any improvement. If you have Fibromyalgia - I highly recommend d-Ribose & Healthy Origins is affordable & a very good quality! THANK YOU iHerb for fast & affordable shipping to APO! You guys are Patriots!!! :o)

This stuff actually works.

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Feb 23, 2012

I figured it was the placebo effect before trying it. (it is after all a type of sugar). But after trying was amazed by how strong the results are. From what I understand, all brands are made by the same manufacturer so go for value when purchasing.

HIghly pleased!!!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research about D-Ribose boosting mitochondrial cell performance. Very pleased with this product.

Ribose helps so much I call it my magic powder

Posted by 4662592437418654322 on May 11, 2016

I have severe CFS and I find life with ribose so much better than life without. I can feel it helping my energy levels within about 10 minutes. It's most helpful for the extra heavy feeling after doing too much.

Works well

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Have been taking for about 2 months now seems to be working well.

More energy

Posted by 5340494129207790044 on Sep 22, 2013

I definitely have more energy when I take this. I have CFS and POTS and it helps with both. I have been getting more done in my day. I couldn't take the dose as recommended by some top CFS specialists as it was too over stimulating, I was a bit hyped up, so now I only take 1/2 to 1 tspn per day and it helps. It's not a miracle but every little bit helps.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2087458 on Dec 19, 2011

Helps in energy

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3057318 on Sep 28, 2011

I'm happy with this product thank you.

allyopps!

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Nov 05, 2009

This gives your body the additional energy after working out. I had to lessen my intake of it because it gave me too much energy. Very good product.