D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3076528 on Sep 23, 2009

Excellent. Ever since I have started using this, my energy levels have been alot higher and I've been sleeping better. Wonderful product!!!

diminished my pain level.

Posted by Reviewer1946104 on Jun 15, 2011

Arthritis caused a lot of joint & muscle pain for me. After about two weeks D-Ribose seemed to give me more energy and my pain level had noticably diminished.

I had no energy and then I did

Posted by Reviewer3136120 on Jan 17, 2013

So apparently it works. I just wish they'd design the packaging so the powder doesn't go everywhere when the jar is opened. Also, the seal was improperly applied, so I had a leak from the outset. It wasn't worth returning (because it was clear what had happened and the lid was tight), but Healthy Origins needs to pay more attention to quality control.

not happy with service from iherb this time

Posted by Reviewer2181984 on Sep 05, 2011

to the best of my knowledge this order has not arrived yet.nor have my next 2 orders. further I have emailed iherb 3 times and have received no reply. usually i find their service good but this has been an exception. I would like to hear back from iherb to discuss this further please.

Great for my Fibro!

Posted by Reviewer1067309 on Nov 27, 2011

I've been using this brand of d-Ribose for a while & just had to re-order. I love it. It really helps with my energy levels (which are normally horrible) especially when I have flare ups from my Fibromyalgia. I mix 1 teaspoon in my bottle of water & have 3 servings per day (5 grams, 3 times a day) You really need to be on it for about 3-4 weeks though initially to see any improvement. If you have Fibromyalgia - I highly recommend d-Ribose & Healthy Origins is affordable & a very good quality! THANK YOU iHerb for fast & affordable shipping to APO! You guys are Patriots!!! :o)

HIghly pleased!!!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research about D-Ribose boosting mitochondrial cell performance. Very pleased with this product.

Works well

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Have been taking for about 2 months now seems to be working well.

More energy

Posted by 5340494129207790044 on Sep 22, 2013

I definitely have more energy when I take this. I have CFS and POTS and it helps with both. I have been getting more done in my day. I couldn't take the dose as recommended by some top CFS specialists as it was too over stimulating, I was a bit hyped up, so now I only take 1/2 to 1 tspn per day and it helps. It's not a miracle but every little bit helps.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2087458 on Dec 19, 2011

Helps in energy

Healthy Origins, D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3057318 on Sep 28, 2011

I'm happy with this product thank you.