Healthy Origins, D-Ribose Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

not happy with service from iherb this time

Posted by Reviewer2181984 on Sep 05, 2011

to the best of my knowledge this order has not arrived yet.nor have my next 2 orders. further I have emailed iherb 3 times and have received no reply. usually i find their service good but this has been an exception. I would like to hear back from iherb to discuss this further please.

Very happy with the results so far

Posted by 5255852426577923964 on Jul 08, 2014

I've been taking the D-Ribose for about three weeks now, and have noticed a marked improvement in my energy levels, and improvement in my constant muscle stiffness in my neck/shoulder region due to CFS/Fibromyalgia. As a consequence to less stiffness in my shoulders/neck, I am getting fewer headaches/migraines. So far, so good... Will have to see if over time if the results continue to hold up or improve more...but my quality of life has improved since taking this supplement, with fewer bad days.

Good product! Bravo!

Posted by Reviewer1753781 on Feb 18, 2012

we are very satisfied. This product is good and keeps it´s promises.Powder is very easy to take with orange juice. My father has heart problems and Ribose is one of the products that heart doctors recommends.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1944454 on Oct 02, 2010

D-ribose has restored my energy - no more muscle fatigue. I am SO glad I found out about it! Great service by your company, too!

Must-have

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Jan 06, 2011

I'm very grateful my doctor suggested d-ribose to help alleviate autoimmune problems, and I'm grateful to iHerb for making it more affordable than most places do. I've been using it for about four years and it does make a difference--I'm enjoying a lengthy remission of most symptoms. At times, I've tried to go without the d-ribose because it's still expensive, but symptoms start coming back.