Healthy Origins, D-Ribose , 10.6 oz (300 g)

Worth a try!!!

Posted by Reviewer2100458 From Australia on Feb 09, 2010

My package arrived in just under three weeks, as I used normal mail. I am not sure whether the d-ribose works for me yet, but am giving it a few weeks. Good site to deal with. Easy Thank you

Bad experiance

Posted by 4738000929145687427 on Oct 12, 2012

I won't be buying this brand again. Has a very strong chemical odor, i decided to try it anyway and felt sick afterwards. Concerned that it's contaminated, I emailed the company and have not received an explanation. Not happy!

This stuff actually works.

Posted by Reviewer1308583 From California on Feb 23, 2012

I figured it was the placebo effect before trying it. (it is after all a type of sugar). But after trying was amazed by how strong the results are. From what I understand, all brands are made by the same manufacturer so go for value when purchasing.

Good taste, good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1015028 From Florida on Mar 17, 2012

We've been using d-ribose powder for about 3 years. We've used several different brands. My spouse has extreme fatigue from chronic Lyme disease. Just a 2500 gram serving makes a difference in energy boost, temporarily. Because of the nice flavor of Healthy Origins, we use it in coffee, oatmeal, and lemon water. We also drink it plain in a small glass of water.

Helps my Fibromyalgia

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jun 21, 2013

This is an essential for me,it took 2 weeks using one tsp three times a day with food(very important otherwise it makes your blood sugar drop and you will get the shakes big time)I take one tsp two times a day now after meals and it cuts my pain in half I still have flare ups that are extremely painful but over all this stuff is a must for me. I have tried other brands but they are all sourced from the same wholesaler so this brand works out the best price for its size