Jon Carlson

Posted by Reviewer2632489 on May 21, 2008

Scientists have found this version of vitamin E to work best. Stronger muscles, colorful dreams, especially good for the cardiovascular system.

Good Quality for the Price

Posted by Reviewer3325655 on Nov 02, 2007

I wish this Vitamin E had tocotrienols as well as mixed tocopherols, but the quality is good for the price iHerb offers. I take it with coconut oil or other fat because the capsule contains gelatin, glycerine and water rather than oil (I didn't want soy oil).

Big capsules, but they go down very easily, thanks.

Posted by Reviewer3333820 on Oct 21, 2008

Big capsules, but they go down very easily, thanks.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2173422 on Jul 14, 2011

I love this vitamin E and have been taking it for a couple of years now. It is relatively inexpensive and helps with my skin.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Mar 18, 2009

I like the idea of the mixed tocopherols and the 1000mg is what I take daily so it's good to be able to take that amount in just 1 pill. Excellent price.

Vitamin E at this dose is the tops!!

Posted by VioletKing on Jul 19, 2012

So good for clearing veins and arteries of blockages, healing scars and other damages to our bodies. Many problems over the years have been sorted with Vitamin E at this strength.

Good as E-Gems Elite at less cost

Posted by Krisinsight on Jul 22, 2008

Mixed tocopherols at a very reasonable cost as compared to Carlson's E-Gems Elite.

Healthy Origins 100% Mixed Tocopherols

Posted by Reviewer2440251 on Jan 03, 2012

My problem with this product is I cannot get specific information on whether the soy used in it is organic, or non-gmo.

would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1406794 on Mar 09, 2014

It doesn't give the percentages of tocopherols. Not a properly balanced blend - I didn;t know until our Dr. educated us.

Best price and quality

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jan 21, 2009

Mixed tocopherols are the best way to take vitamin E; this is the best in both quality and price, and NO SOY!!