How much D alpha tocopherol is there actually contained relative to other isomers?

Posted by antiaging on Mar 04, 2016

We do not know whether D-Alpha Tocopherol consists 400 IU and others Plus mixed Tocopherols: D-Tocopherol Beta D Delta-Tocopherol D-Gamma Tocopherol contained only 1 milligram, or in the 400 units are all tocopherols contained in a balanced ratio.

No mention of Soy in iherb description or image

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Jan 26, 2016

The Soy here is GMO according to other reviewer. I bought this after reading the description and looking at the images. There is NO mention that this product includes soy. But as I have the bottle itself here (arrived today) it says: "Contains SOY". The description here is false and I will avoid this company as well if they continue to use GMO in a health product.

Good brand of Vitamin E, but don't forget your C and Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1285444 on Oct 16, 2015

As we age our natural production of glutathione decreases making our bodies more dependent on antioxidant vitamins like Vitamins C and E. This is a good brand of Vitamin E, since it covers all of the tocopherols - ( beta, gamma, alpha, delta). Alpha is the most prominent form of Vitamin E in the body, but it can become a pro-oxidant without an adequate source of a co-antioxidant to recycle it back to its antioxidant form. The best co-antioxidants for the purpose of recycling Vitamin E are Vitamin C and Ubiquinol/CoQ10. If Vitamin E doesn't seem to be working for you, it could mean that you're low in its needed co-antioxidants; Ubiquinol being the best, but Vitamin C should work just fine.

Vitamin E

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015

I have found these capsules to be reliable and consistent. The product is always the same, I have no complaints. Whatever you may need to take Vitamin E for this product contains the appropriate ingredients to achieve the best absorption.

Nice!

Posted by Cressie on Jul 09, 2015

I bought this vitamin E because I calculated my vitamin intake and I'm lacking E. Also my skin in the face is quite awful, red and dry. I hope this vitamin works. I've been using it only a week or so. Softgel is nice and small. Really easy to swallow.

IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DRY SKIN PLEASE TRY VITAMIN E NOW!

Posted by 4932478324126162539 on May 19, 2015

If you read this review and you are suffering from dry skin please TRY VITAMIN E NOW! OMG..i am suffering from acne and dry skin couple years now and nothing helped me:(..i was so upset and sad...until i tried vitamin e...i just loveee this stuff so much...i can not live without it anymore..my skin is like never before omg...its so soft,so glowy,like baby's face,my acne is much much better..when my softgels finished after 1 week my skin become bad like before and then i realised i can not live without vitamin e...they are small and so easy to swallow...BE CAREFUL TRY ONLY NATURAL VITAMIN E(D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL..NOT DL-ALPHA=WHICH IS NOT NATURAL...)...I TAKE ONE OR TWO SOFTGELS DAILY..AND I LOVE SQUEEZING THE SOFTGEL AND APPLY DIRECTLY ONTO MY FACE...I DO NOT USE ANY OTHER MOISTURISER ANY MORE...YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY...I HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU JUST LIKE HELPED ME :D

I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015

mistakenly bought .didn't know that there is sunflower vitamin E from healthy origins .

great

Posted by 4789363856603435622 on Dec 17, 2014

For the skin it is good further more good value pure vitamin E.

False information

Posted by lipsy1 on Dec 04, 2014

Softgel amount in this bottle ir 179, not 180...

Good for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1646672 on Nov 27, 2014

I really like it. My hair looks nicer since I have been using it.