I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015

mistakenly bought .didn't know that there is sunflower vitamin E from healthy origins .

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on May 25, 2008

Good source of mixed vita E. Health Origins products seem purer.

Great for circulation

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Oct 28, 2009

This really helps with blood circulation and getting rid of weakness and numbness in my arm and hand. I take one softgel with meal two to three times a day. I chew the softgel and could taste the freshness and quality of this vitamin e compared to other brands which tasted nasty.

Healthy origins E-400

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

Great price. Wished the amount of Tocopherols was provided. Have used for about a year as very well priced for natural E.

Doctor prescribed these. Love them

Posted by Reviewer1176375 on Sep 30, 2011

Easy to take, good value for money.

Good brand of Vitamin E, but don't forget your C and Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1285444 on Oct 16, 2015

As we age our natural production of glutathione decreases making our bodies more dependent on antioxidant vitamins like Vitamins C and E. This is a good brand of Vitamin E, since it covers all of the tocopherols - ( beta, gamma, alpha, delta). Alpha is the most prominent form of Vitamin E in the body, but it can become a pro-oxidant without an adequate source of a co-antioxidant to recycle it back to its antioxidant form. The best co-antioxidants for the purpose of recycling Vitamin E are Vitamin C and Ubiquinol/CoQ10. If Vitamin E doesn't seem to be working for you, it could mean that you're low in its needed co-antioxidants; Ubiquinol being the best, but Vitamin C should work just fine.

Vitamin E

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015

I have found these capsules to be reliable and consistent. The product is always the same, I have no complaints. Whatever you may need to take Vitamin E for this product contains the appropriate ingredients to achieve the best absorption.

Best

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jul 18, 2008

I have taken E-vitamin for cardiovascular health for many years. This mixed tocopherols formula is the best I have tried. I am a diabetic and need E-vitamin for blood circulation in my legs.

A GOOD BUY

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Feb 23, 2008

A GOOD BUY FOR THE MONEY.

hmmm

Posted by PeppermintPattie on May 05, 2012

3 stars since the Gamma.....may be the least included yet is the most important. I'm sticking with Jarrow FamilE....it's the best I have used so far!