seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1312689 on Jan 05, 2008

I've been fighting mono and recurrent sinus infections, so my sister suggested I try Epicor. I'm amazed how much better I'm feeling, after taking Epicor.

Epicor research study participant

Posted by Reviewer1736502 on Aug 23, 2010

I've had severe grass and tree alleries as an adult. I participated in a study through Avera research to determine whether Epicor reduces Allergy symptoms. I suffered from extremely itchy eyes that were glued shut most mornings, itchy ears and nausea from post nasal drip. My symptoms are nearly gone without the side effects of the over the counter allergy pills I used to take. I now enjoy driving my beetle convertible in the Spring, Summer and Fall months!

the real deal

Posted by Reviewer1668934 on Dec 26, 2007

This product is everything Dr. David Williams (Alternatives newsletter) says it is. Everyone in my family has been sick numerous times this Fall, but I've yet to come down with anything

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Epicor is an immune boosting supplement that comes with significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There used to be a book on Epicor as freebie but it’s no longer there. This product is good as there is non-GMO, no fillers, flow agents or binders. As for effectiveness, I can’t tell since I did fall sick during the period of taking this 1 daily (5 months period). I normally fall sick once or twice yearly so there is no way to know. Pricewise, though it’s a patented supplement, the pricing (based on 1 daily) is still competitive against other immune boosting supplements. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2567611 on Nov 09, 2007

This product really does boost one's immune system dramatically. Three of us have not been sick for nearly a year now. When cold go around, those taking EpiCor daily sometimes get a few sniffles for a few hours, but one's immune system quickly overcomes the cold virus. Before EpiCor, colds would last weeks.