10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

Simply a life saver.

Posted by Reviewer3285726 on Mar 15, 2012

7 years ago, I got a bad case of Mononucleosis that left me with CFS and a barely-functioning immune system. For six years I've been sick two weeks out of every month (!). I would catch any virus or infection that passed by me. I couldn't work, and had to drop out of college because I simply couldn't keep a normal routine when I wasn't functioning half of the time. I got anxious and depressed, because I got to the point where I was scared to go outside the house, knowing I will most likely catch something or just feel terrible at some point. After six years of feeling that way, I was simply devastated and felt like my life was ruined and hopeless. I have lost all hope that I will one day feel good again, and go back to leading a normal life with a normal routine. Needless to say, that the terrible mental state the health problems led to didn't help one bit with my health and overall feeling. Luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to iHerb. Browsing through it, I stumbled upon Epicor and Virastop 2X, and after reading the enthusiastic reviews, I've decided that in my condition- I should try anything (even though I had no faith in supplements, and thought that they are overpriced hippie mumbo-jumbo...). I've ordered a bottle of each, and the very first time I tried those supplements- I could feel the different. It finally felt like my body is trying to fight back. I know it sounds weird, but I swear I could feel my immune system coming back to life. My body felt stronger and more vital, like things were going on inside... Within a week of using those supplements, my immune system has been restored to the condition it was six years earlier! I couldn't believe it. I managed to make it a whole month without getting sick, then two months, then three... And its been a year and a half now, with almost nothing! From a completely non-functioning person, I turned into a person who can wake up at 6 AM every morning and keep a 9-hour-a-day, full-time job, and go back to studying, too. Those supplements have literally saved my life. I can't go without them now, and although quite pricey- they are worth every penny. I recommend taking them both (Virastop 2X+ Epicor)- I take one of each once a day, before bed, and they work wonders. Another tip is that if you start to feel iffy- just take a Virastop 2X capsule once every couple of hours, until the symptoms are gone. It usually does the trick, and stops things from getting worse!

the real deal

Posted by Reviewer1668934 on Dec 26, 2007

This product is everything Dr. David Williams (Alternatives newsletter) says it is. Everyone in my family has been sick numerous times this Fall, but I've yet to come down with anything

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2567611 on Nov 09, 2007

This product really does boost one's immune system dramatically. Three of us have not been sick for nearly a year now. When cold go around, those taking EpiCor daily sometimes get a few sniffles for a few hours, but one's immune system quickly overcomes the cold virus. Before EpiCor, colds would last weeks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2407788 on Oct 06, 2010

I'm a nurse who simply can't be sick and care for my fragile pediatric patients. EpiCor helps me stay healthy even when those around me (and even my co-workers) aren't. Big thumbs up for this great product. it's worth the price

Use them every day for 2 years

Posted by Reviewer2200141 on Jun 15, 2011

I use Epicor as my doctor prescribed when I was infected by HIV two years ago. I use them every day by morning and I am still asymptomatic. I check CD4 / CD8 every 4 month and the result are always good. But this doesn't mean that virus cells are lowering but my immune system is still dealing with the virus and I don'tr need antiretroviral drugs for now. Hope that continues. I can't tell if Epicor is helping me but I will continue using them.