Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Veggie Caps

seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1312689 on Jan 05, 2008

I've been fighting mono and recurrent sinus infections, so my sister suggested I try Epicor. I'm amazed how much better I'm feeling, after taking Epicor.

the real deal

Posted by Reviewer1668934 on Dec 26, 2007

This product is everything Dr. David Williams (Alternatives newsletter) says it is. Everyone in my family has been sick numerous times this Fall, but I've yet to come down with anything

Epicor research study participant

Posted by Reviewer1736502 on Aug 23, 2010

I've had severe grass and tree alleries as an adult. I participated in a study through Avera research to determine whether Epicor reduces Allergy symptoms. I suffered from extremely itchy eyes that were glued shut most mornings, itchy ears and nausea from post nasal drip. My symptoms are nearly gone without the side effects of the over the counter allergy pills I used to take. I now enjoy driving my beetle convertible in the Spring, Summer and Fall months!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2407788 on Oct 06, 2010

I'm a nurse who simply can't be sick and care for my fragile pediatric patients. EpiCor helps me stay healthy even when those around me (and even my co-workers) aren't. Big thumbs up for this great product. it's worth the price

Use them every day for 2 years

Posted by Reviewer2200141 on Jun 15, 2011

I use Epicor as my doctor prescribed when I was infected by HIV two years ago. I use them every day by morning and I am still asymptomatic. I check CD4 / CD8 every 4 month and the result are always good. But this doesn't mean that virus cells are lowering but my immune system is still dealing with the virus and I don'tr need antiretroviral drugs for now. Hope that continues. I can't tell if Epicor is helping me but I will continue using them.