EpiCor

Posted by 4894805506412267819 on Dec 07, 2013

I have had significantly less illness since I began taking EpiCor regularly for the last two years.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Epicor is an immune boosting supplement that comes with significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There used to be a book on Epicor as freebie but it’s no longer there. This product is good as there is non-GMO, no fillers, flow agents or binders. As for effectiveness, I can’t tell since I did fall sick during the period of taking this 1 daily (5 months period). I normally fall sick once or twice yearly so there is no way to know. Pricewise, though it’s a patented supplement, the pricing (based on 1 daily) is still competitive against other immune boosting supplements. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

Help with Allergies

Posted by SRicketts on Mar 27, 2013

Everyone in my house from age 2 to and 40 have been taking EpiCor and have noticed improvement in allergies. My husband and I notice when we get a sore throat, this product helps it to go away within a day.

nicht hilfreich

Posted by Reviewer3129444 on Jan 04, 2013

für das Immunsystem ist diese Produkt leider nicht hilfreich. Obwohl ich es seit einem halben Jahr täglich nehme, hatte ich in dieser Zeit 3x eine Erkältung bzw. Grippe, auch meinem Mann ging es nicht anders. Es ist rausgeschmissenes Geld und viel zu teuer! Werde es nie wieder kaufen..........

Good for sinus allergy too.

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 17, 2012

it gets rid of bad smell in morning breath, boost your immune system (take it along with vitamin B complex with Co Q10), clear our skin, and calm upset stomach.

Very good in winter time!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2692438 on Sep 13, 2012

Last winter I didn't catch any cold or flu. My immune system was well supported by this product.

Health and Stress management

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

When I was working in a high-stress environment, my acupuncturist recommended I look into this product. I started taking it and found it did help me stay healthier in a not-so-very-healthy or harmonious environment. You might as well get the bigger (150 capsule) bottle, but if you aren't convinced there is a 30 capsule bottle that you can get to try it for yourself.

Simply a life saver.

Posted by Reviewer3285726 on Mar 15, 2012

7 years ago, I got a bad case of Mononucleosis that left me with CFS and a barely-functioning immune system. For six years I've been sick two weeks out of every month (!). I would catch any virus or infection that passed by me. I couldn't work, and had to drop out of college because I simply couldn't keep a normal routine when I wasn't functioning half of the time. I got anxious and depressed, because I got to the point where I was scared to go outside the house, knowing I will most likely catch something or just feel terrible at some point. After six years of feeling that way, I was simply devastated and felt like my life was ruined and hopeless. I have lost all hope that I will one day feel good again, and go back to leading a normal life with a normal routine. Needless to say, that the terrible mental state the health problems led to didn't help one bit with my health and overall feeling. Luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to iHerb. Browsing through it, I stumbled upon Epicor and Virastop 2X, and after reading the enthusiastic reviews, I've decided that in my condition- I should try anything (even though I had no faith in supplements, and thought that they are overpriced hippie mumbo-jumbo...). I've ordered a bottle of each, and the very first time I tried those supplements- I could feel the different. It finally felt like my body is trying to fight back. I know it sounds weird, but I swear I could feel my immune system coming back to life. My body felt stronger and more vital, like things were going on inside... Within a week of using those supplements, my immune system has been restored to the condition it was six years earlier! I couldn't believe it. I managed to make it a whole month without getting sick, then two months, then three... And its been a year and a half now, with almost nothing! From a completely non-functioning person, I turned into a person who can wake up at 6 AM every morning and keep a 9-hour-a-day, full-time job, and go back to studying, too. Those supplements have literally saved my life. I can't go without them now, and although quite pricey- they are worth every penny. I recommend taking them both (Virastop 2X+ Epicor)- I take one of each once a day, before bed, and they work wonders. Another tip is that if you start to feel iffy- just take a Virastop 2X capsule once every couple of hours, until the symptoms are gone. It usually does the trick, and stops things from getting worse!

Review of white stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2648402 on Feb 13, 2012

This was a re-purchase which shows that I was pleased with it. The product has only slightly refined Stevia so it's convenient - 1 pinch equals 1 heaped teaspoon of sugar. I hate to think how difficult it would be to measure a product that was forty thousand times as sweet as sugar. The quantity is very convenient too - much better than buying sachets with one pinch of powder in each one. I have a recipe for mock chocolates that uses 30 gm of your Stevia powder, and I would hate to use sachets to get thirty grams. Your offer of several pounds at once is ideal for me. I'm in Australia and delivery from the other side of Australia takes at least ten days, unless I pay for priority mail. Your product was delivered in less than a week from the other side of the world! I'm impressed. Ian McAllister, Perth, Australia, 6065

Will not be without!

Posted by Reviewer1555137 on Feb 05, 2012

I have been using Epicor for just for over a year now. During cold/flu season I always take 1 per day. If I feel like I have been exposed to something, I will take 2 per day. I have not had a cold or flu for a year now and believe me I have been exposed! Almost everybody at my work has been sick, but me. I would definitely recommend.