the real deal

Posted by Reviewer1668934 on Dec 26, 2007

This product is everything Dr. David Williams (Alternatives newsletter) says it is. Everyone in my family has been sick numerous times this Fall, but I've yet to come down with anything

Better Than Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Jan 24, 2014

I've been taking this supplement for years with no side effects. It is an immune system booster that literally stops getting sick from pathogens (both bacterial and viral - doesn't work against toxins). One capsule daily works well as a preventative. If for some reason, you do get sick, increase the dosage to one every couple of hours until the symptoms are gone. There is no danger of overdosing since it is completely non-toxic and there are no side effects. If you are on a budget, the Now brand of Beta-1,3/1,6 D-Glucan is almost as effective and works in a similar manner.

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2567611 on Nov 09, 2007

This product really does boost one's immune system dramatically. Three of us have not been sick for nearly a year now. When cold go around, those taking EpiCor daily sometimes get a few sniffles for a few hours, but one's immune system quickly overcomes the cold virus. Before EpiCor, colds would last weeks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2407788 on Oct 06, 2010

I'm a nurse who simply can't be sick and care for my fragile pediatric patients. EpiCor helps me stay healthy even when those around me (and even my co-workers) aren't. Big thumbs up for this great product. it's worth the price

healthy origins epicor 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2265471 on Jun 25, 2011

I give this product 5 stars. Purchased this for my sister in December for her birthday. Has been taking them faithfully. She suffers with allergies almost 9 months out of year. Since taking them she can breath out of her nose & does not have allergies anymore.

Healthy Origins, EpiCor - Better than Flu shot?

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Thus far seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2648133 on Dec 25, 2007

My profession involves taking care of people acutely ill with all manner of upper respiratory illnesses. I'm also a competitive runner, and have had problems catching colds within a week or so of a stressful long distance workout or marathon race. Since I started taking Epicor about 9 months ago, I haven't contracted any full-blown illness of any kind. My history says I would have had at least 2 colds during this timeframe. Granted, I've felt as though I were about to come down with something a few times, and I just took an extra evening dose for a few days. Certainly this isn't proof of effectiveness, and doesn't rule out placebo effect, but I'm going to continue taking it for now.

I feel that EpiCor is fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1927134 on Jan 02, 2008

I feel this EpiCor is fabulous .... received my first shipment just in time for the holidays,I had such a bad cough for months, (I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital) and I had been unable to shake it! Thankfully after taking this for a few weeks, I was cough free and ready to tackle New Years Eve!!!

we felt better within a week!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on May 06, 2009

my husband and I could feel a difference in a week of taking this. My chronic sore throat disappeared. My backache better: it is supposed to be an anti-inflammatory, but I did not expect this nice side effect. Won't know about the immune system support until the next round of "stuff" that goes around but Epicor is giving us some good side effects now.

EpiCor does what it says it will do

Posted by Reviewer1310762 on Jan 13, 2009

My wife and I started taking Epicor around the end of May this year as per the instructions on the bottle. As a result, this is probably the first year in the 8 years we've had grandchildren that my wife did NOT catch an illness from some member of the family during the holiday season! I'm definately a believer!