Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1869167 on Mar 02, 2009

Good for preventing flus and colds.

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1589347 on Feb 09, 2009

Last spring is the first time I used EpiCor and it made a huge difference with my allergies. I was able to spend more time outside enjoying the weather and mowing. Hopefully I will have that success again this year.

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1653882 on Dec 25, 2008

There's no way to know anything definitive about immune system strengthening, but I feel that this product is beneficial and will order it again.

My first time around. I'll establish a better report the second time around.

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Nov 30, 2008

It takes time to build up your inmune system. Will let you know after my second bottle and if I do not get any colds this 2008 winter

EpiCor, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2854603 on Aug 13, 2008

I have known about EpiCor quite some time. Bought it from another lab at double the price. But, I had not a single cold, cough or broncites in one year. Anheard of previously! I would have given your product 5 stars, however, I have not been on it long enough. The other product added Selinium to it. You left it out. I wonder, why. Thanks for the better pricing!

EpiCor 500mg.

Posted by Reviewer3070750 on Jun 16, 2008

Good product and at a fair price.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2642673 on Jan 25, 2008

I started taking this before the cold season got started, and, so far so good! Not even a sniffle. And I've been out and around half-sick people a whole lot more than usual this season.

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1847656 on Jan 17, 2008

Seems to strengthen my immune system

Thus far seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2648133 on Dec 25, 2007

My profession involves taking care of people acutely ill with all manner of upper respiratory illnesses. I'm also a competitive runner, and have had problems catching colds within a week or so of a stressful long distance workout or marathon race. Since I started taking Epicor about 9 months ago, I haven't contracted any full-blown illness of any kind. My history says I would have had at least 2 colds during this timeframe. Granted, I've felt as though I were about to come down with something a few times, and I just took an extra evening dose for a few days. Certainly this isn't proof of effectiveness, and doesn't rule out placebo effect, but I'm going to continue taking it for now.

Lorraine Kaus

Posted by Reviewer3168905 on Dec 13, 2007

Very happy with the product, and service. Would prefer the USPS method of shipping, they are generally cheaper.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »