Great product

Posted by Reviewer2407788 on Oct 06, 2010

I'm a nurse who simply can't be sick and care for my fragile pediatric patients. EpiCor helps me stay healthy even when those around me (and even my co-workers) aren't. Big thumbs up for this great product. it's worth the price

Use them every day for 2 years

Posted by Reviewer2200141 on Jun 15, 2011

I use Epicor as my doctor prescribed when I was infected by HIV two years ago. I use them every day by morning and I am still asymptomatic. I check CD4 / CD8 every 4 month and the result are always good. But this doesn't mean that virus cells are lowering but my immune system is still dealing with the virus and I don'tr need antiretroviral drugs for now. Hope that continues. I can't tell if Epicor is helping me but I will continue using them.

Hate To Be The One To Rain On The Parade

Posted by amadeus on Dec 14, 2007

I happen to be one of those people who get sick once, maybe twice, a year --however, I was hoping this product would bring that number down to zero, altogether. Not so. After having taken this product religiously for a few months now, it saddens me to say that, as I write this, I am in the midst of STILL having to fight something off --having to rely on what I used BEFORE I started this product (why I never get sick that much to begin with): SN Wellness Formula, Eclectic Herb Larix, and another "mainstream" product that iHerb does not sell --which have always given me success in quashing whatever I DID get. Bear in mind that even Embria Health, the company that makes EpiCor for Healthy Origins, indicates only a 21% decrease in cold and flu incidence while on it --and even less for duration. So although this stuff can POSSIBLY help, I wouldn't depend on it solely, nor do I feel it to be a panacea --not even close.

I feel that EpiCor is fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1927134 on Jan 02, 2008

I feel this EpiCor is fabulous .... received my first shipment just in time for the holidays,I had such a bad cough for months, (I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital) and I had been unable to shake it! Thankfully after taking this for a few weeks, I was cough free and ready to tackle New Years Eve!!!

EpiCor does what it says it will do

Posted by Reviewer1310762 on Jan 13, 2009

My wife and I started taking Epicor around the end of May this year as per the instructions on the bottle. As a result, this is probably the first year in the 8 years we've had grandchildren that my wife did NOT catch an illness from some member of the family during the holiday season! I'm definately a believer!