10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2567611 on Nov 09, 2007

This product really does boost one's immune system dramatically. Three of us have not been sick for nearly a year now. When cold go around, those taking EpiCor daily sometimes get a few sniffles for a few hours, but one's immune system quickly overcomes the cold virus. Before EpiCor, colds would last weeks.

Hate To Be The One To Rain On The Parade

Posted by amadeus on Dec 14, 2007

I happen to be one of those people who get sick once, maybe twice, a year --however, I was hoping this product would bring that number down to zero, altogether. Not so. After having taken this product religiously for a few months now, it saddens me to say that, as I write this, I am in the midst of STILL having to fight something off --having to rely on what I used BEFORE I started this product (why I never get sick that much to begin with): SN Wellness Formula, Eclectic Herb Larix, and another "mainstream" product that iHerb does not sell --which have always given me success in quashing whatever I DID get. Bear in mind that even Embria Health, the company that makes EpiCor for Healthy Origins, indicates only a 21% decrease in cold and flu incidence while on it --and even less for duration. So although this stuff can POSSIBLY help, I wouldn't depend on it solely, nor do I feel it to be a panacea --not even close.

I feel that EpiCor is fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1927134 on Jan 02, 2008

I feel this EpiCor is fabulous .... received my first shipment just in time for the holidays,I had such a bad cough for months, (I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital) and I had been unable to shake it! Thankfully after taking this for a few weeks, I was cough free and ready to tackle New Years Eve!!!

EpiCor does what it says it will do

Posted by Reviewer1310762 on Jan 13, 2009

My wife and I started taking Epicor around the end of May this year as per the instructions on the bottle. As a result, this is probably the first year in the 8 years we've had grandchildren that my wife did NOT catch an illness from some member of the family during the holiday season! I'm definately a believer!

Love my Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1104076 on Mar 03, 2009

Love it! It made a difference in how I was feeling, and even improved my skin!!