Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1736467 on Feb 03, 2012

If my family had symptoms of an oncoming flu, we usually take 1 capsule (together with 1000 mg Vitamin C)per day after meals , stops it in its tracks.

Works for us

Posted by Reviewer2403815 on Jan 31, 2012

I don't know what it is about EpiCor, but I've only had one cold in a year and a half since I started it. It's proof or coincidence enough for me to continue with it :)

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer3157825 on Jan 29, 2012

Order arrived right away great service!

epicor

Posted by Reviewer2263298 on Jan 18, 2012

effective product; I believe Epicor is a big part of the reason that I haven't had a cold in years.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1859641 on Jan 16, 2012

I bought this after recovering from a severe case of pneumonia. I rarely ever get sick, but given all the positive things I was reading and hearing about this product, I was expecting more. It's been three months, and I just recently got over a nasty cold. Perhaps the product helped me recover faster, but for me, I'm not sure a product like this is worth the price.

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer2154399 on Jan 16, 2012

I have been taking epicor for the last seven years and I have been extremely healthy as a result of this vitamin. I do get the occasional cold, but it is very short lived. I even stay healthy when people in my house get sick.

good

Posted by Reviewer3045201 on Jan 04, 2012

I'll buy it again!

It Works~

Posted by JJ2007 on Dec 19, 2011

I haven't had a sniffle or a scratchy throat since adding this invaluable immunogen to my daily regimen of natural dietary supplementation. I will continue to use this excellent antioxidant to prevent any air-borne illnesses from infecting me this cold and flu season, and beyond....

Its Simple...Take EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1455416 on Dec 08, 2011

It's Simple...Take EpiCor 1x daily. And voila. No colds, no flu. Last year we ran out and I got a cold that led to a bronchial infection. U can be certain that we won't be running out this year. AF

Time proven product.

Posted by longyang888 on Nov 18, 2011

I have decided to take this product again after stop taking for over a year. I tried to rotate my intakes of immunity enhancement products. This one is a time proven one , only one a day, and the price is right from IHerb.