Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

Use them every day for 2 years

Posted by Reviewer2200141 From Brazil on Jun 15, 2011

I use Epicor as my doctor prescribed when I was infected by HIV two years ago. I use them every day by morning and I am still asymptomatic. I check CD4 / CD8 every 4 month and the result are always good. But this doesn't mean that virus cells are lowering but my immune system is still dealing with the virus and I don'tr need antiretroviral drugs for now. Hope that continues. I can't tell if Epicor is helping me but I will continue using them.

I feel that EpiCor is fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1927134 From California on Jan 02, 2008

I feel this EpiCor is fabulous .... received my first shipment just in time for the holidays,I had such a bad cough for months, (I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital) and I had been unable to shake it! Thankfully after taking this for a few weeks, I was cough free and ready to tackle New Years Eve!!!

EpiCor does what it says it will do

Posted by Reviewer1310762 From California on Jan 13, 2009

My wife and I started taking Epicor around the end of May this year as per the instructions on the bottle. As a result, this is probably the first year in the 8 years we've had grandchildren that my wife did NOT catch an illness from some member of the family during the holiday season! I'm definately a believer!

Love my Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1104076 From California on Mar 03, 2009

Love it! It made a difference in how I was feeling, and even improved my skin!!

we felt better within a week!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 From New Jersey on May 06, 2009

my husband and I could feel a difference in a week of taking this. My chronic sore throat disappeared. My backache better: it is supposed to be an anti-inflammatory, but I did not expect this nice side effect. Won't know about the immune system support until the next round of "stuff" that goes around but Epicor is giving us some good side effects now.