healthy origins epicor 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2265471 on Jun 25, 2011

I give this product 5 stars. Purchased this for my sister in December for her birthday. Has been taking them faithfully. She suffers with allergies almost 9 months out of year. Since taking them she can breath out of her nose & does not have allergies anymore.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2675730 on Feb 26, 2009

I get fairly frequent sinus infections (3/yr), never just colds, or anything else for that matter. I started taking Epicor mid December and got a sinus infection in January AND February.

Best price I've found!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 08, 2008

My whole family has been using this product since last August. We've all been sick less often. When we do get sick, it doesn't seem to last as long. I used to get sinus infections at least 4 times a year and always ended up on antibiotics. Since I have been taking Epicor I've only had one sinus infection and it was'nt as bad. I still get colds, but like I said they do not last as long. I will continue to buy this product and the price at iHerb is the best I've found for the quality. I tried a cheaper brand, but there was a lot of filler in the capsule, too much white powder. I could tell a difference in the way it preformed. That's when I got my sinus infection. I will stick with iHerb.

one of the best products I have used

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Aug 12, 2011

I used to get every cold and flu that went around, now I take this in addition to Madre Labs "Immune Punch" and I cant tell you the last time I was sick.

It might be a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1138189 on Jan 15, 2011

So far this product has been all it says. It does seem to work in 2 hours or less. Feel a sniffle -- poof gone. And over the past month of regular use (one a day) I can tell other issues that my immune systems wasn't dealing with are finally being addressed. YIPPEE. And NO side effects. Can take with food or not. No gas, bloating, stomach issues, headache - nothing. I'm in Iowa.

Positive Results with EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1960124 on Jan 23, 2011

I seem to be staying healthier without catching the various viruses that spread throughout the winter. Ample energy too. I'm just feeling better over all since taking EpiCor. I've also managed to lose around 20# since taking it, as well. I'm pleased with the positive effects that EpiCor has had on me. I've been taking it nearly a year now.

Keep Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Sep 15, 2010

All the fitness and wellness in the world doesn't matter if you are hammered with a bad cold or 'flu. In my case that also means antibiotics for chronic bronchitis, prednisone for the asthma, and at least two months of probiotics after recovering from the original infection, to get over the effects of the drugs. Well, since I've been taking EpiCor consistently, I haven't had those problems. By consistently, I mean buying the big bottles, because running out for even a week or two, can mean going back to the old sick/recovery cycle. I don't have good health. I have ME, diabetes and asthma. But with EpiCor, I at least have a fighting chance of getting better at some stage, without being constantly held back by opportunistic viral infections. Which makes it a crime that the government in New Zealand is banning state funded help for valuable supplements such as EpiCor. In this age of swine 'flu, this could very well save your life.

Great for auto immune condition !!

Posted by 5357723657231768440 on Sep 29, 2015

I have been suffering for all my life of a mystery disease whose symptoms are debilitating fatigue, multiple food intolerance, poor sleep etc.. Since starting this product i have noted considerable improvement in all aspect of my body be it breathing, thinking, digesting.. It really balance your immune system and do not overstimulate it wich i really like. If you have auto immune disease this might be a life changer for you. Thanks iHerb for the fast shipping and the possibility to have product otherwise unavaible ! Edit : Ihave stopped the product during a week and the symptoms returned. I also now have a 50% job wich was completly impossible before because i was crippled with fatigue and unaible to think straight. I've tried a lot of supplement to abosulutely no avail some actually made me feel worse. if you think you are in the same case of me please consider buying this product

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1589347 on Feb 09, 2009

Last spring is the first time I used EpiCor and it made a huge difference with my allergies. I was able to spend more time outside enjoying the weather and mowing. Hopefully I will have that success again this year.

To my health!

Posted by Reviewer2359376 on Sep 13, 2009

I have been taking these capsules faithfully since they arrived. I was sick and had fever blisters when it came. They were gone within 2 days. I have stayed healthy since as everyone around me has been ill. I have problems swallowing pills, even aspirin, but these capsules are not too large and go down easily. I have added an email reminder alert to my Yahoo Calendar each morning "EpiCor - To My Health".