Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2407788 on Oct 06, 2010

I'm a nurse who simply can't be sick and care for my fragile pediatric patients. EpiCor helps me stay healthy even when those around me (and even my co-workers) aren't. Big thumbs up for this great product. it's worth the price

I feel that EpiCor is fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1927134 on Jan 02, 2008

I feel this EpiCor is fabulous .... received my first shipment just in time for the holidays,I had such a bad cough for months, (I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital) and I had been unable to shake it! Thankfully after taking this for a few weeks, I was cough free and ready to tackle New Years Eve!!!

EpiCor does what it says it will do

Posted by Reviewer1310762 on Jan 13, 2009

My wife and I started taking Epicor around the end of May this year as per the instructions on the bottle. As a result, this is probably the first year in the 8 years we've had grandchildren that my wife did NOT catch an illness from some member of the family during the holiday season! I'm definately a believer!

Love my Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1104076 on Mar 03, 2009

Love it! It made a difference in how I was feeling, and even improved my skin!!

we felt better within a week!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on May 06, 2009

my husband and I could feel a difference in a week of taking this. My chronic sore throat disappeared. My backache better: it is supposed to be an anti-inflammatory, but I did not expect this nice side effect. Won't know about the immune system support until the next round of "stuff" that goes around but Epicor is giving us some good side effects now.