good price

Posted by Reviewer2037007 on Oct 31, 2011

I used to order it from Costco, now they don't carry it anymore. I found the price here is very reasonable, my parents like this product very much...

Didn't get strept throat....

Posted by Reviewer2357751 on Oct 24, 2011

Was sharing a soda with my sister. The next day she went to the doctor because her throat was so sore and was told she had a very severe case and given stron antibiotics. I said uh oh... I'll probably get it in about a week or 10 days. I had been taking Epicor 500mg for about 2 wks and hoped it would help. I never did get the strept. Don't know if it was the Epicor but I am going to make sure I have it thru the winter.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2921093 on Oct 13, 2011

I have used EpiCor for over 2 years and have not had a cold even after flights which I use to get almost every time before I started using EpiCor.

No more colds

Posted by Reviewer1747013 on Oct 08, 2011

I haven't had a single cold since I began taking Epicor. I tried many antioxidants and this is by far the best ! I've gotten friends and family on it now. 1 capsule a day is all it takes. I couldn't be more pleased with this product.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Sep 21, 2011

ran out and missed for a few days and started to get a sore throat, got some started taking it sore throat went away.

It seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Sep 16, 2011

Like another poster has stated that I haven't had a cold for a couple years now since taking this...though I can't fully say it was this or other immune stimulants like mushroom formulas or astragalus. But for the 1 a day price I will keep up with it. Would be curious to see real blood work CD4 etc. before and after values

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2427742 on Sep 11, 2011

great product and great price

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1476922 on Sep 07, 2011

I won't be without this EpiCor. Fantastic for boosting your immune system. I have EB and find that this really helps me.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2908878 on Sep 02, 2011

I've been using Epicor for more than 2 years, and have only had a cold once, and recovered more quickly than in past experiences.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2860575 on Aug 22, 2011

We are very pleased with your site Iherb.com and Epicor Epicore helps to keep us well.