New To iHerb?

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

Thus far seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2648133 on Dec 25, 2007

My profession involves taking care of people acutely ill with all manner of upper respiratory illnesses. I'm also a competitive runner, and have had problems catching colds within a week or so of a stressful long distance workout or marathon race. Since I started taking Epicor about 9 months ago, I haven't contracted any full-blown illness of any kind. My history says I would have had at least 2 colds during this timeframe. Granted, I've felt as though I were about to come down with something a few times, and I just took an extra evening dose for a few days. Certainly this isn't proof of effectiveness, and doesn't rule out placebo effect, but I'm going to continue taking it for now.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Epicor is an immune boosting supplement that comes with significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There used to be a book on Epicor as freebie but it’s no longer there. This product is good as there is non-GMO, no fillers, flow agents or binders. As for effectiveness, I can’t tell since I did fall sick during the period of taking this 1 daily (5 months period). I normally fall sick once or twice yearly so there is no way to know. Pricewise, though it’s a patented supplement, the pricing (based on 1 daily) is still competitive against other immune boosting supplements. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2675730 on Feb 26, 2009

I get fairly frequent sinus infections (3/yr), never just colds, or anything else for that matter. I started taking Epicor mid December and got a sinus infection in January AND February.

Best price I've found!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 08, 2008

My whole family has been using this product since last August. We've all been sick less often. When we do get sick, it doesn't seem to last as long. I used to get sinus infections at least 4 times a year and always ended up on antibiotics. Since I have been taking Epicor I've only had one sinus infection and it was'nt as bad. I still get colds, but like I said they do not last as long. I will continue to buy this product and the price at iHerb is the best I've found for the quality. I tried a cheaper brand, but there was a lot of filler in the capsule, too much white powder. I could tell a difference in the way it preformed. That's when I got my sinus infection. I will stick with iHerb.

It might be a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1138189 on Jan 15, 2011

So far this product has been all it says. It does seem to work in 2 hours or less. Feel a sniffle -- poof gone. And over the past month of regular use (one a day) I can tell other issues that my immune systems wasn't dealing with are finally being addressed. YIPPEE. And NO side effects. Can take with food or not. No gas, bloating, stomach issues, headache - nothing. I'm in Iowa.