Love it

Posted by Reviewer1678115 on Mar 19, 2008

Started taking this a year ago. I used to have about 6 really bad colds a year that would drag on for weeks. Since I started taking Epicor I've had 1 or 2 cases of the sniffles that just lasted a day and that was it. This stuff is amazing!

Wow - still no sickness in our home - even with swine flu all around us.

Posted by Reviewer3241731 on Oct 30, 2009

I started taking this and Source Naturals immune defense when everyone here started coming down with swine flu. I haven't gotten sick yet and when my kids started getting sympotmatic - i put them on it twice a day and they were no longer symptomatic after one full day. we are still not sick. i have immune disorder and get sick all the time - we are all amazed. Its been several weeks and everyone around us is sick with horrible flu. Not us and I work in the public sector. Great product - great price- great service from IHerb. we love iherb for all our nutritional needs. PERFECT!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2908878 on Sep 02, 2011

I've been using Epicor for more than 2 years, and have only had a cold once, and recovered more quickly than in past experiences.

Never get sick!

Posted by Reviewer2016694 on Dec 31, 2010

Since I have been taking Epicor for the last couple of years I have noticed I don't get colds, sore throats or viruses. Really believe in this great immune boosting product!

EpiCor 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1990473 on Feb 07, 2011

I have not had a cold or flu since starting EpiCor about 3 months ago. This is a first for wintertime in many years. Hooray!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Sep 21, 2011

ran out and missed for a few days and started to get a sore throat, got some started taking it sore throat went away.

Didn't get strept throat....

Posted by Reviewer2357751 on Oct 24, 2011

Was sharing a soda with my sister. The next day she went to the doctor because her throat was so sore and was told she had a very severe case and given stron antibiotics. I said uh oh... I'll probably get it in about a week or 10 days. I had been taking Epicor 500mg for about 2 wks and hoped it would help. I never did get the strept. Don't know if it was the Epicor but I am going to make sure I have it thru the winter.

Its Simple...Take EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1455416 on Dec 08, 2011

It's Simple...Take EpiCor 1x daily. And voila. No colds, no flu. Last year we ran out and I got a cold that led to a bronchial infection. U can be certain that we won't be running out this year. AF

Epicor for long standing adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1558863 on Sep 11, 2009

In combination with other supplements recommended by my physician Epicor brought me out of a serious and long-standing adrenal fatigue state. Finding myself in a new slump I have again started to take Epicor on my physician's advice. The results are not immediate, however I would definitely recommend it based on my previous experience. Thank you for making this product available.

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

Regrettably this product was not helpful. I saw no improvement after using exactly as suggested.