Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Veggie Caps

Love my Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1104076 on Mar 03, 2009

Love it! It made a difference in how I was feeling, and even improved my skin!!

we felt better within a week!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on May 06, 2009

my husband and I could feel a difference in a week of taking this. My chronic sore throat disappeared. My backache better: it is supposed to be an anti-inflammatory, but I did not expect this nice side effect. Won't know about the immune system support until the next round of "stuff" that goes around but Epicor is giving us some good side effects now.

Better Than Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Jan 24, 2014

I've been taking this supplement for years with no side effects. It is an immune system booster that literally stops getting sick from pathogens (both bacterial and viral - doesn't work against toxins). One capsule daily works well as a preventative. If for some reason, you do get sick, increase the dosage to one every couple of hours until the symptoms are gone. There is no danger of overdosing since it is completely non-toxic and there are no side effects. If you are on a budget, the Now brand of Beta-1,3/1,6 D-Glucan is almost as effective and works in a similar manner.

Thus far seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2648133 on Dec 25, 2007

My profession involves taking care of people acutely ill with all manner of upper respiratory illnesses. I'm also a competitive runner, and have had problems catching colds within a week or so of a stressful long distance workout or marathon race. Since I started taking Epicor about 9 months ago, I haven't contracted any full-blown illness of any kind. My history says I would have had at least 2 colds during this timeframe. Granted, I've felt as though I were about to come down with something a few times, and I just took an extra evening dose for a few days. Certainly this isn't proof of effectiveness, and doesn't rule out placebo effect, but I'm going to continue taking it for now.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2675730 on Feb 26, 2009

I get fairly frequent sinus infections (3/yr), never just colds, or anything else for that matter. I started taking Epicor mid December and got a sinus infection in January AND February.