July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 150 Capsules

Thus far seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2648133 on Dec 25, 2007

My profession involves taking care of people acutely ill with all manner of upper respiratory illnesses. I'm also a competitive runner, and have had problems catching colds within a week or so of a stressful long distance workout or marathon race. Since I started taking Epicor about 9 months ago, I haven't contracted any full-blown illness of any kind. My history says I would have had at least 2 colds during this timeframe. Granted, I've felt as though I were about to come down with something a few times, and I just took an extra evening dose for a few days. Certainly this isn't proof of effectiveness, and doesn't rule out placebo effect, but I'm going to continue taking it for now.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Epicor is an immune boosting supplement that comes with significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There used to be a book on Epicor as freebie but it’s no longer there. This product is good as there is non-GMO, no fillers, flow agents or binders. As for effectiveness, I can’t tell since I did fall sick during the period of taking this 1 daily (5 months period). I normally fall sick once or twice yearly so there is no way to know. Pricewise, though it’s a patented supplement, the pricing (based on 1 daily) is still competitive against other immune boosting supplements. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2675730 on Feb 26, 2009

I get fairly frequent sinus infections (3/yr), never just colds, or anything else for that matter. I started taking Epicor mid December and got a sinus infection in January AND February.

Best price I've found!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jun 08, 2008

My whole family has been using this product since last August. We've all been sick less often. When we do get sick, it doesn't seem to last as long. I used to get sinus infections at least 4 times a year and always ended up on antibiotics. Since I have been taking Epicor I've only had one sinus infection and it was'nt as bad. I still get colds, but like I said they do not last as long. I will continue to buy this product and the price at iHerb is the best I've found for the quality. I tried a cheaper brand, but there was a lot of filler in the capsule, too much white powder. I could tell a difference in the way it preformed. That's when I got my sinus infection. I will stick with iHerb.

Keep Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Sep 15, 2010

All the fitness and wellness in the world doesn't matter if you are hammered with a bad cold or 'flu. In my case that also means antibiotics for chronic bronchitis, prednisone for the asthma, and at least two months of probiotics after recovering from the original infection, to get over the effects of the drugs. Well, since I've been taking EpiCor consistently, I haven't had those problems. By consistently, I mean buying the big bottles, because running out for even a week or two, can mean going back to the old sick/recovery cycle. I don't have good health. I have ME, diabetes and asthma. But with EpiCor, I at least have a fighting chance of getting better at some stage, without being constantly held back by opportunistic viral infections. Which makes it a crime that the government in New Zealand is banning state funded help for valuable supplements such as EpiCor. In this age of swine 'flu, this could very well save your life.