July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 30 Capsules

Works well for allergies and colds

Posted by Reviewer1015601 on Sep 24, 2010

In addition to decreasing the number of colds I get, this is the first supplement (and I have tried many) that helps me with my strong spring allergies, especially to June grass. This spring, for the first time ever, I did not need to use a prescription nose spray to control these allergies. When I ran out of EpiCor, the allergies returned. I had received and read the free book from iherb "EpiCor, The Key to a Balanced Immune System". In it was mentioned that EpiCor can help control allergies. This has certainly been the case with me.

Helps sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1314434 on Nov 24, 2007

I used to take antibiotics at leastonce per quarter. Since taking Epicor, (12 months), my chronic sinus problem has vanished.

This gave me allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2663124 on Nov 13, 2007

Didn't seem to help me, and I believe it gave me sinus type allergis to fall molds I never had before. Stopped taking it, allergies quit next day.

I believe this could have helped my dad.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jun 20, 2008

I wish I had realized what Epicor and Immune Renew could do for the body. These might have helped my dad who died from cancer of the tongue in January 2008. At least, they would have built up his immune system, which chemo took away. I watched my dad go through 2 years of misery, when this might have prevented that. I know it works. There are sores and keloid scars I have had on my body for years that are slowly going away. My leg venous stasis is clearing up. The skin is flaking off on my legs that has been red for years. There is something to this and it works! I'm living proof. Thanks for the wonderful service, iherb.

DIDN'T WORK

Posted by Reviewer2525588 on Nov 04, 2007

Am sorry to report that this supplement was of no apparent value to me. I had been taking it for a week or so and still came down with cold/flu upon first exposure. NO APPARENT HELP WITH INITIAL RESISTANCE. After the afliction was underway I tried taking more (4 a day)to no avail. INCREASED DOSAGE BROUGHT NO IMPROVEMENT. Have this affliction still ongoing as of this writing. DID NOT DETECTABLY SHORTEN DURATION OR REDUCE SEVERITY. Wish it would have worked but it didn't.