Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 30 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

This gave me allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2663124 on Nov 13, 2007

Didn't seem to help me, and I believe it gave me sinus type allergis to fall molds I never had before. Stopped taking it, allergies quit next day.

DIDN'T WORK

Posted by Reviewer2525588 on Nov 04, 2007

Am sorry to report that this supplement was of no apparent value to me. I had been taking it for a week or so and still came down with cold/flu upon first exposure. NO APPARENT HELP WITH INITIAL RESISTANCE. After the afliction was underway I tried taking more (4 a day)to no avail. INCREASED DOSAGE BROUGHT NO IMPROVEMENT. Have this affliction still ongoing as of this writing. DID NOT DETECTABLY SHORTEN DURATION OR REDUCE SEVERITY. Wish it would have worked but it didn't.

Did not work!

Posted by Reviewer2393538 on Feb 28, 2009

I used this faithfully for 8 months and still came up with the same colds and pneumonia.