Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 mg, 30 Capsules

Epicore has worked for us

Posted by Reviewer1949228 on Sep 10, 2008

My husband and I have used Epicore for several months. I have seen a real decrease in my symptoms with seasonal allergies this spring and fall. Epicore is easy to take and there haven't been any side effects. I have even taken it on an empty stomach and haven't had any stomach problems. We haven't been through the cold and flu season on Epicore, but hope that we see great results!

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer2246121 on Aug 17, 2010

The EpiCor seems to work. My 91 year old mother-in-law stopped having bladder infections. I went through a major "epidemic" of colds at work - didn't get it.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Dec 31, 2010

My husband had a cold he could not seem to get rid of. He was feeling better within two days of taking Epicor. I also gave some to my friends dog who I think has some sort of skin disease. He looked like he felt awful. He would not go outside anymore and he just lay there looking pitiful. A few days later he was playing again and much more energetic. I call these my magic pills!

Did not work!

Posted by Reviewer2393538 on Feb 28, 2009

I used this faithfully for 8 months and still came up with the same colds and pneumonia.

Not sick all winter!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Mar 04, 2007

I read all the reviews and researched Epicor B4 taking it. I'm glad I jumped in and started it: I haven't been sick all winter! No colds, flu, sniffles, GI upsets, and no side effects that I can determine. Great for nurses, doctors, teachers, anyone working closely with people.