Not sick all winter!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Mar 04, 2007

I read all the reviews and researched Epicor B4 taking it. I'm glad I jumped in and started it: I haven't been sick all winter! No colds, flu, sniffles, GI upsets, and no side effects that I can determine. Great for nurses, doctors, teachers, anyone working closely with people.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2477589 on Jan 30, 2011

I've had very difficult challenges with immune and intestinal problems. I don't do well with supplements, but I'm able to take this and the MushRex Plus. I have allot less inflamation and I'm able to eat foods that have caused problems in the past. Plus, I started these right when I was beginning to get a cold/flu and it never developed.

fends off the germs

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jul 04, 2012

we went on holidays - he got sick, i took this and didn't :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3183324 on Feb 13, 2007

I have been taking this product for two months. I have been around the terrible flu virus that's going around without it bothering me at all. I recommend this to anyone.

Will be reordering this one!

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

Got rid of my mother's hayfever and sinus congestion in one day after she came back from a plane trip interstate - she was very impressed (she's not a user of alternative medicine generally). I'm hoping we can keep using this and she can avoid antibiotics in future. Will keep this one on the shelves - previously she was using Wellness Formula which was fantastic but she found the herbs too smelly and hard to swallow. This seems to be a great alternative so far.

Great immune balancer!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Oct 25, 2010

I really like EpiCor! I also like the idea of taking a daily immune *balancer* versus stimulator like so many immune products on the market. Also, this product is 100% natural which I appreciate. I started taking this when I was coming down with what would have been a cold, but it never progressed and a couple days later I was back to my good old self! Great product that works at maintaining immune health. Keep your immune system in shape with EpiCor.

epicor

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Aug 28, 2009

I tried this while I was getting over a cold. I don't know yet if it will help me avoid getting colds. But I did notice I had more energy soon after starting this regimen. I think it would be worth taking just for the boost in energy!

good product/price questionable

Posted by Reviewer1800685 on Nov 22, 2007

I have gotten this before straight from the manufacturer with a 90 day supply for $40. Compare prices. It does help. My family all had a terrible head cold and I got a milder version that only lasted 3 days vs. my family's 3 week ordeal. I do trust iHerb and enjoy their products.

Exceptional immune support!

Posted by Reviewer1423179 on Oct 11, 2007

Exceptional immmune support. No longer get colds.

Wonderful New Product

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Mar 01, 2007

I have been using various nutritional supplements for the past 40 years and believe that Epicor actually enhances my immune system in a noticeable way.