top antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Oct 14, 2009

EpiCor is rated very highly by many alternative physicians (for instance, Dr. Whitiker). Especially useful if your immune system is compromised.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 16, 2010

I was taking 2x/day am/pm and at the end of the bottle I did notice my sinusitis was improved, I had had a slight cough that went away and my skin looked better.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1271347 on Feb 19, 2010

If you read up on this supplement, it's pretty amazing. I've been taking this for about a month and I haven't been sick at all. Also the price is right...

Recommend!!!

Posted by Reviewer2193327 on Mar 09, 2010

I've started using it when I was coming down with a cold sore. Usually the cold sore gets huge and lasts 10-14 days. This time there were 2 tiny needle head sized blisters that went in 3 days. I'm sure it was the EpiCor working.

Helped with allergy

Posted by Reviewer1497602 on Nov 03, 2009

Helped with allergy. Just started taking again as a flue season is coming.

Keeps you healthy

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Nov 26, 2009

I've been taking this for over two years and have not been sick ONCE! I read a while back that the people working in the factory that makes this stuff never get sick...I believe it now.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2749989 on Nov 27, 2011

I was recovering from a virus when i began to take EpiCor and had physically challenging travel plans up ahead that i didn't want spoiled. My body responded really well to the EpiCor and i enjoyed a healthy incident free time away. I would certainly consider it again when i feel my body needs some assistance.

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1966671 on Jan 23, 2007

Great product. Wish they would drop all the additives though.

EpiCor

Posted by Reviewer1789380 on May 17, 2011

Hard to say if it helps or not because I am chronically ill and have immune dysfunction. Haven't noticed any obvious differences yet. Just trying different things on recommendation to see if they'll help a bit long term. Easy to take though and didn't do any harm.

I adore EpiCor