Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1708927 on Aug 11, 2011

This made me a little dizzy but only tried it for one or two days. Will try with less dosage.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

Haven't tried it yet

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3133098 on Aug 08, 2008

When the brand I had been using was no longer available, I used Consumer Lab Reports to help me decide which new brand of red yeast rice I would purchase. Cholestene seemed like a good choice for me. Using Slo Niacin and red yeast rice (and a sensible diet and moderate exercise)has been enough to keep my cholestrol at acceptable levels. It will be several more weeks before blood tests reveal whether there has been any change, so I'm only giving Cholestene and 3-star rating; in other words, so far so good. I would, however, give iHerb 5 stars. This is the first time I have purchased a product from them and I am 100% satisfied.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2966510 on Mar 24, 2011

Very happy with this product. My friend and I have bought this item for several years and decided to find it on the internet. iHerb is much cheaper as we were paying appro. $22.00 per bottle. So we are very happy and much richer, ha!!

Too soon

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 16, 2008

I will take a blood test in two weeks. I should know then if these work or not. They are easy to take.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2130090 on Sep 07, 2008

I started taking Red Yeast Rice about 3 weeks ago so I don't really know how well it's working. When I have a cholestoral test, then it will be easier to respond to your rating request.

Good price and product--Looong delivery time

Posted by Reviewer2891900 on Apr 27, 2009

I guess they keep pricing competitive by slow delivery time. Yes, you can pay for faster one, but still slower than other services.