Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1317371 on Apr 08, 2009

I have been taking this produst for a few years and have had great results in lowering my colestroal levels. My doctor couldn't believe the results of the lower levels. The best is no side effects of muscle aches. Dennis

CHOLESTENE RED YEAST RICE

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on Jun 08, 2010

THIS PRODUCT WORKS!!I USE 3 TABS AT NIGHT AND THREE IN THE MORNING,EVEN THOUGH I TAKE HIGH DOSES OF PRESCRIPTION NIASPAN, IF I DO NOT USE CHOLESTENE MY CHOLESTEROL AND LDL SHOOT RIGHT UP,I HAVE GOT MY CHOLESTEROL DOWN FROM 267 TO 137,I HAVE BEEN ON THE PRODUCT FOR 6 YEARS AND HAD NO LIVER PROBLEMS,IF YOU FIND YOU HAVE HIGH LIVER ENZYMES CHECK IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY ANTIOBIOTICS OR ASPRIN OR OTHER MEDS BEFORE YOU BLAME NIASPAN OR CHOLESTENE,

Healthy Origins, Herbal PF, Cholestine Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2878439 on May 18, 2009

Since I have been taking this product my cholestrol level has dropped from 229 to 182. It actually performed better than the Lipitor I had been taking and supposedly with less side effects.

Cholestene Re Yest Rice Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3184631 on May 23, 2009

I love this product. It keeps my cholesterol down where it should be. I've been using it for about 3 years.

Healthy Origins, Herbal PF,Cholestene Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2596013 on May 29, 2009

I fight high cholesterol but cannot tolerate prescription statins. Fortunately, the statins in red yeast rice do not cause me any problems. I chose the Healthy Origins brand of red yeast rice for two reasons: it is highly recommended by Consumerlab.com, an independent lab that tests all kinds of supplements, and it is priced very reasonably. This is the second time I have ordered the product, and I am quite pleased.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1783589 on Jun 03, 2009

great price for a product that really will help to lower LDL.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2102986 on Jun 21, 2009

I went off two prescription drugs to lower my cholesterol, both were causing me a lot of pain and side effects and not doing what they wanted the drugs to do. My last checkup at the physician he said that last medicine seems to have done the trick. Then I told him I only took what he had prescribed before once again I was in a lot of pain and discomfort, I have been taking this and showed him the red yeast rice, it had lowered my total cholesterol below 100.

Confident choice

Posted by Reviewer1276832 on Jul 13, 2010

I am very satisfied in the choice of Healthy Origins. The content levels are the best mix for me and there are no downsides with unwanted additives.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2898712 on May 22, 2010

Works better than prescription cholesterol medications without the side effects. I swear by it but you should check with your doctor.

benefits

Posted by Reviewer2411726 on Jun 01, 2010

I had a 22% decrease of my LDL in 3 months of taking Cholestene as directed on the bottle. I got a "well done" from my doctor.