Healthy Origins, Herbal PF, Cholestine Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2878439 on May 18, 2009

Since I have been taking this product my cholestrol level has dropped from 229 to 182. It actually performed better than the Lipitor I had been taking and supposedly with less side effects.

Cholestene Re Yest Rice Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3184631 on May 23, 2009

I love this product. It keeps my cholesterol down where it should be. I've been using it for about 3 years.

Healthy Origins, Herbal PF,Cholestene Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2596013 on May 29, 2009

I fight high cholesterol but cannot tolerate prescription statins. Fortunately, the statins in red yeast rice do not cause me any problems. I chose the Healthy Origins brand of red yeast rice for two reasons: it is highly recommended by Consumerlab.com, an independent lab that tests all kinds of supplements, and it is priced very reasonably. This is the second time I have ordered the product, and I am quite pleased.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1783589 on Jun 03, 2009

great price for a product that really will help to lower LDL.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2102986 on Jun 21, 2009

I went off two prescription drugs to lower my cholesterol, both were causing me a lot of pain and side effects and not doing what they wanted the drugs to do. My last checkup at the physician he said that last medicine seems to have done the trick. Then I told him I only took what he had prescribed before once again I was in a lot of pain and discomfort, I have been taking this and showed him the red yeast rice, it had lowered my total cholesterol below 100.

Confident choice

Posted by Reviewer1276832 on Jul 13, 2010

I am very satisfied in the choice of Healthy Origins. The content levels are the best mix for me and there are no downsides with unwanted additives.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2898712 on May 22, 2010

Works better than prescription cholesterol medications without the side effects. I swear by it but you should check with your doctor.

benefits

Posted by Reviewer2411726 on Jun 01, 2010

I had a 22% decrease of my LDL in 3 months of taking Cholestene as directed on the bottle. I got a "well done" from my doctor.

Herbal supplement

Posted by Reviewer2637428 on Jun 10, 2010

I was happy to be able to get Cholestene online, as I've been unable to find it at any stores.

Great Cholestrol Reducer

Posted by Reviewer1343725 on Jun 12, 2010

I cannot take any kind of statin drug because I have severe muscular side affects. My doctor is thrilled that I can keep my cholesterol levels in the normal range by taking 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening (with no side effects). He encourges me to use this product. I do also "try" to watch my diet. I would and do highly recommend this product to anyone with a high cholestrol problem