Only Red Yeast Rice ..

Posted by 4876141807095574525 on Sep 12, 2016

Good

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2102986 on Jun 21, 2009

I went off two prescription drugs to lower my cholesterol, both were causing me a lot of pain and side effects and not doing what they wanted the drugs to do. My last checkup at the physician he said that last medicine seems to have done the trick. Then I told him I only took what he had prescribed before once again I was in a lot of pain and discomfort, I have been taking this and showed him the red yeast rice, it had lowered my total cholesterol below 100.

great

Posted by Reviewer2269778 on Sep 30, 2009

great product

Ture as it claims

Posted by Reviewer2281775 on Dec 17, 2006

It raised my HDL and lowered my total/LDL as research showed. Thanks!

Cholestene

Posted by 4697127568752010615 on Dec 26, 2012

this product has worked very well for me. my total cholesterol dropped to 170 from 260. my ratio good to bad is 3.6. my good cholesterol went up from 41 to 49. my tryglycerides came down to 80. I am also walking 40 minutes every day and eating a low glycemic diet so as to not put my body into fat storing mode. (i am not diabetic) and have lost 25lbs. my cholesterol has been high before when I was exercising and losing wieght.

Satisfied

Posted by 4623468737814003564 on Nov 20, 2014

After reviewing the test results at Consumers Lab. I went shopping for the item chosen. IHerb had the best price, the best shipping option and it was fast. What more is there to say. I'm presently browsing other IHerb offering especially in the food items. IHerb will be my first stop in the future.

Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer2402831 on Mar 23, 2011

Love this product. Lowered my LDL. I refused to take prescriptions drugs and this product did the trick. I tried other Red Yeast Rice products and saw no change. Southern California

benefits

Posted by Reviewer2411726 on Jun 01, 2010

I had a 22% decrease of my LDL in 3 months of taking Cholestene as directed on the bottle. I got a "well done" from my doctor.

best ever

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Jan 30, 2012

Have halved my Cholesterol in 3 months , my Doctor still can,t believe it , try it and see if you get the same amazing results, I didnt change my diet much nor exercise ,, but I dont normally eat fatty stuff anyway ,, I will be taking this wonderful product for a good while ,,and no allergy affects with it either,,hope it works for you too

Total chol dropped 15 pts/2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jul 12, 2011

That seems pretty significant. Will update if it continues to go lower. Statins caused me great grief and I am grateful to find a more natural solution to them.