Herbal supplement

Posted by Reviewer2637428 on Jun 10, 2010

I was happy to be able to get Cholestene online, as I've been unable to find it at any stores.

Great Cholestrol Reducer

Posted by Reviewer1343725 on Jun 12, 2010

I cannot take any kind of statin drug because I have severe muscular side affects. My doctor is thrilled that I can keep my cholesterol levels in the normal range by taking 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening (with no side effects). He encourges me to use this product. I do also "try" to watch my diet. I would and do highly recommend this product to anyone with a high cholestrol problem

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1058800 on Jun 13, 2010

Thank you for your quick service. This product has been just the item needed to solve my problem. It was recommended to me by my Doctor after trying many others. It alone with Omega 3 Fish Oil solved my problem.

Excellant Shipping & promptness

Posted by Reviewer3363603 on Jun 30, 2010

Just waiting to see the results of my Cholesterol test..

Better than drugs

Posted by Reviewer2872773 on Oct 16, 2010

I have been on a few cholesterol drugs ( Crestor,etc.)and this product hads my ldl's lower and hdl higher than any drug

only place I found

Posted by Reviewer1874585 on Nov 01, 2010

Cholestene. thank you.

Cholseterol results!

Posted by Reviewer2950440 on Nov 03, 2010

I'm not good at remembering to take my Cholestene on a regular basis, but my results from last year to this year are as follows: Cholesterol was 293... is now 250. Triglycerides were 422 and are now 306. I still need to work on my diet and taking Cholestene daily, but I am very happy with the results! MUCH better than going the 'med' route the doctor recommended. I told him I wanted to try this first. HIGHLY recommend someone trying it AFTER they do their own research on options for themselves. Its time to be more disciplined and get even better numbers!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1930229 on Nov 27, 2010

Great product

Cholestene capsules

Posted by Reviewer2672527 on Nov 29, 2010

the capsules arrived in a timely fashion and were nicely packed to keep them safe during transit... thank you for the prompt and reliable service

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3190936 on Dec 08, 2010

I have been using this product for several years now and am very happy with it.