Healthy Origins, HPF, Cholestene, 120 Capsules

Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2901098 From Missouri on Jul 13, 2009

I am a Chinese herbalist. I have been used herb to cure high LD cholesterol. Recently I found the Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) works even better. I strong recommond that.

Positive Results

Posted by Reviewer3140718 From Colorado on Jul 21, 2009

I used Cholestene for a few months and had my cholesterol rechecked by my primary care doc - the number for 'bad' cholesterol came down. It's working!

got my cholesterol from 210 to 137 on Red Yeast Rice-been using this for 10 years

Posted by Reviewer3018399 From Florida on Sep 24, 2009

Can't say enough good about this product, especially this brand. It does not work for everyone, nor does it work for my sister, but it surely works for me, and you will still need a blood test every year.

Cholestene

Posted by Reviewer1460974 From Ohio on May 18, 2011

It works for my husband well,who can not take the regular statin drugs. But I can't take it as it gives me neuropathy just like the statin drugs do. If you have diabetes I would be careful taking this for that reason.

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 From Florida on Sep 23, 2011

A doctor recommended this brand. My cholesterol is now normal taking as directed for 6 weeks...in fact now on the low side so I cut back on the dosage for maintainance. My husband has been taking it for years and his numbers are perfect.