great product

Posted by Reviewer1166364 on Jan 03, 2008

great product realy worked .It also lowered the triglicerides for my husband

LOWERED CHOLESTEROL

Posted by Reviewer3306244 on Feb 01, 2008

This is a very high quality product compared to many others I have seen on the market. We decided to try this before using the statin drug prescribed by my husbands cardiologist. With diet changes and Red Yeast Rice we lowered his cholesterol in just 2 month and lowered it even more over the next 6 month.

Anti-cholesterol treatment supplement

Posted by Reviewer2660596 on Jul 25, 2008

This does a fabulous jjob of reducing my LDL and overall cholesterol. Doctor also indicates that I need to take CoQ10 while using this supplement. Have used for over 5 years with no problems.

The best Red Yeast Rice!

Posted by Reviewer2224488 on Aug 07, 2008

My TC is now around 140, LDL 65 and HDL 55. Awesome results!!

Lowers Blood Pressure Too!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Jul 22, 2009

This product is so kind to the stomach. No side effects. Haven't tested lipid results yet..but I expect to see a drop in LDL, as everyone else has mentioned. The prize inside...is that this product appears to be significantly lowering my blood pressure too! (I'm on two BP RX meds, but together they can't get me in the zone). With Cholestene, my BP is spot on! Will report back after testing lipids in a month or two. What a bonus - lowers BP and Cholesterol all at the same time!

Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2901098 on Jul 13, 2009

I am a Chinese herbalist. I have been used herb to cure high LD cholesterol. Recently I found the Red Yeast Rice (HOG-10093) works even better. I strong recommond that.

Positive Results

Posted by Reviewer3140718 on Jul 21, 2009

I used Cholestene for a few months and had my cholesterol rechecked by my primary care doc - the number for 'bad' cholesterol came down. It's working!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1894456 on Aug 09, 2011

This product brought my cholesterol level down from 6.1 to 5.2 in 4 months. This was after I had been advised to go on medication . At my latest check up I was told that I do not need medication. It clearly worked and I would advise anyone to at least give it a try.

Cholestene -Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1304867 on Aug 31, 2010

Before using Cholestene I tried the Costco brand using the same dosage my doctor recommended. When I went back to the doctor have my cholesterol levels check, they were still as high as they were before using the Costco red yeast rice. My cardiologist recommended that I try Cholestene as he said, and I quote, "not all herbal products are the same quality. After using Cholestene for three months, I had my cholesterol levels checked again, and this time they were in the normal range, and they haven't been in the normal range for years, even when I took Lipitor. I would highly recommend Cholestene to anyone who has elevated cholesterol levels as this product really works!!!

So far so good.

Posted by 5737805394577957994 on Sep 17, 2016

After reading a a review on Consumer Labs on red yeast rice supplements and Cholestene was one of the recommended products. I have been using this product for a month. With increased exercise and changes in my diet, I've noticed that I don't feel any more chest discomfort when I eat at a fast food restaurant.