got my cholesterol from 210 to 137 on Red Yeast Rice-been using this for 10 years

Posted by Reviewer3018399 on Sep 24, 2009

Can't say enough good about this product, especially this brand. It does not work for everyone, nor does it work for my sister, but it surely works for me, and you will still need a blood test every year.

Cholestene -Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1304867 on Aug 31, 2010

Before using Cholestene I tried the Costco brand using the same dosage my doctor recommended. When I went back to the doctor have my cholesterol levels check, they were still as high as they were before using the Costco red yeast rice. My cardiologist recommended that I try Cholestene as he said, and I quote, "not all herbal products are the same quality. After using Cholestene for three months, I had my cholesterol levels checked again, and this time they were in the normal range, and they haven't been in the normal range for years, even when I took Lipitor. I would highly recommend Cholestene to anyone who has elevated cholesterol levels as this product really works!!!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1894456 on Aug 09, 2011

This product brought my cholesterol level down from 6.1 to 5.2 in 4 months. This was after I had been advised to go on medication . At my latest check up I was told that I do not need medication. It clearly worked and I would advise anyone to at least give it a try.

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Sep 23, 2011

A doctor recommended this brand. My cholesterol is now normal taking as directed for 6 weeks...in fact now on the low side so I cut back on the dosage for maintainance. My husband has been taking it for years and his numbers are perfect.

try before you take a statin

Posted by 5544142656721852145 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this brand of red yeast rice extract because of its rating by Consumer Lab. I would recommend.

Toni

Posted by 5095211347688148070 on Apr 04, 2016

This product has lowered my cholesterol almost back to normal.

Buy it now!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1703054 on Feb 13, 2012

I took 1 bottle in 1 month... I had 245 points of total cholesterol... last week I made another blood exam... 148 points!!! It really works, I`m taking my second bottle. Just try it combining with workout and a diet!

well,lets see my blood test results soon..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i have a blood test in Jan 2013 so i will update if the cholesterol had dropped or not from my regular 250 units.UPDATE:looks like this product delivers what its suppose to do,my cholesterol is lower than before,about 40 point in 2 months,but i stopped concerning about my cholesterol becauce it looks like MD's are obsessed with it and lowering the upper limit everyday just to give statin drugs to everyone when scientific research shows that cholesterol is essential to our body and myelin brain at bout 220 to 280 units and below this you are risking with several chronic illnesses.....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Take care of your heart

Posted by Reviewer2685660 on Jun 26, 2009

I've tried 3 different Red Yeast Rice products from local store and Puritan Pride. But this is the only one I buy now. I'm thinking that others were watered down or did not function properly. I take two, twice per day for the past 5 years. My blood pressure is NORMAL and I have zero side effects from this product. Try this one before buying something else!

cholestoral high,

Posted by Reviewer2366227 on Aug 18, 2009

since I have been taking this, my cholestoral has come down a lot.