Healthy Origins Cholestene/ Red Yeast Rice, lowered my cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer2256537 on Jan 21, 2011

My total cholesterol had been about 225 for years- I eat fast foods/pizza..., and don't exercise enough. My Dr. kept "Badgering" me to go on script statins- NO WAY, after Googling their Awful side-effects! After 1yr of 2 caps of HO RYR at breakfast & 2 more with dinner- My Cholesterol dropped to 172 (LDL lower, but no change to HDL or Triglycerides). BTW!- It's Very important to take CoQ10 with ANY statin!- I take 50mg of 1/2 price Healthy Origins Ubiquinol CoQ10 (Ubiquinol is 2x best form!) with each meal. I also take 1x of top-rated EFA's Omega-3 fish oil, twice daily! FYI- CL rated Natures Plus Extended Release 1.7% RYR #1, and Healthy Origins #2- for lovastatin/purity. Many user reviews on the NP Extended Release complained of sleep issues (common for me), so I went with HO.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1166364 on Jan 03, 2008

great product realy worked .It also lowered the triglicerides for my husband

Cholestene -Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1304867 on Aug 31, 2010

Before using Cholestene I tried the Costco brand using the same dosage my doctor recommended. When I went back to the doctor have my cholesterol levels check, they were still as high as they were before using the Costco red yeast rice. My cardiologist recommended that I try Cholestene as he said, and I quote, "not all herbal products are the same quality. After using Cholestene for three months, I had my cholesterol levels checked again, and this time they were in the normal range, and they haven't been in the normal range for years, even when I took Lipitor. I would highly recommend Cholestene to anyone who has elevated cholesterol levels as this product really works!!!

Cholestene

Posted by 5036609133776311553 on Sep 30, 2016

My doctor wanted me to take a statin drug to lower my cholesterol. I ordered Cholestene instead. My numbers went down so much that my doctor is now going to recommend Cholestene to his other patients.

Buy it now!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1703054 on Feb 13, 2012

I took 1 bottle in 1 month... I had 245 points of total cholesterol... last week I made another blood exam... 148 points!!! It really works, I`m taking my second bottle. Just try it combining with workout and a diet!

Lowers Blood Pressure Too!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Jul 22, 2009

This product is so kind to the stomach. No side effects. Haven't tested lipid results yet..but I expect to see a drop in LDL, as everyone else has mentioned. The prize inside...is that this product appears to be significantly lowering my blood pressure too! (I'm on two BP RX meds, but together they can't get me in the zone). With Cholestene, my BP is spot on! Will report back after testing lipids in a month or two. What a bonus - lowers BP and Cholesterol all at the same time!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1894456 on Aug 09, 2011

This product brought my cholesterol level down from 6.1 to 5.2 in 4 months. This was after I had been advised to go on medication . At my latest check up I was told that I do not need medication. It clearly worked and I would advise anyone to at least give it a try.

The best Red Yeast Rice!

Posted by Reviewer2224488 on Aug 07, 2008

My TC is now around 140, LDL 65 and HDL 55. Awesome results!!

Cholestene

Posted by 4785749411487861409 on Dec 13, 2015

Good product

try before you take a statin

Posted by 5544142656721852145 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this brand of red yeast rice extract because of its rating by Consumer Lab. I would recommend.